• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Require Better Service]Move My Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapidx

Hello
I am looking for a good hosting service that will meet more of my expectations
I have been on Byehost for the past 8 months and I am dissatisfied by the lack of service. I am sick of the Ad covering up my site (login menu).

EDIT: I am willing to manually re-install + transfer files from current site to new host no additional services are required to transfer my files.

Minimum Requirements

1GB+ Storage
Adequate Monthly Bandwidth (500 MB -> 1GB at least)
Cpanel (Sick of VistaPanel with no Cron Support)
Cron Job Support (For my Joomla Component)
99% Uptime
NO ADS (else discrete ads)
htaccess (Joomla sometimes requires this)
PHP/MySQL (At least 1) (Joomla requires)

Technical: (What my site has)
- Joomla + Modules
- Small Private Social Network Installed (Joomla Component)
- Agora Forums Installed (Joomla Forum Component)
- PuArcade Installed (Joomla Flash Arcade Component)

Possible Other Services

- If possible no Post 2 Host
- If possible A helpful & support forum
- If possible good subdomain name
- If possible Occasional Backup (Weekly/Monthly)
- If possible POP3 / PHP Mail

My Site is Rapid Chronicles - Break of Reality
About :
- Promotes a group of Amateur writers & Video Skits
- Video Game Reviews, Previews, & Music Releases
- Uses Video Third Party Hosted Content (Youtube, Megavideo, DailyMotion)
- Rated Teen
- Third Party Gallery
- Currently (This Month) Site uses up 200 MB of Storage
- 180 MB of Bandwidth
View My Site: http://rc-anime.talk4fun.net/

Last edited:
Do you have a well established website already?

If so, Cross Industries may be able to sponsor you. All that we require is a link back to us above the footer of your site.

I believe the following will suit your needs:

1Gb Disk Space
20Gb Bandwidth
25 Features
Direct Admin w/ Installatron

If you need help installing any scripts, or would like us to do it for you. Just let us know, we can do it for free.

Interested? Just let me know and I'll setup a customized package for you.

Do you have a well established website already?

If so, Cross Industries may be able to sponsor you. All that we require is a link back to us above the footer of your site.

I believe the following will suit your needs:

1Gb Disk Space
20Gb Bandwidth
25 Features
Direct Admin w/ Installatron

If you need help installing any scripts, or would like us to do it for you. Just let us know, we can do it for free.

Interested? Just let me know and I'll setup a customized package for you.

The site I am looking to move to a new host is this one, http://rc-anime.talk4fun.net/

1. When you say 25 features what sort of features does that included?
2. I'm am wondering about Cron Support
3.As for ads, a footer text is fine so long that it does not disrupt my site content.
4. As you can plainly see on my current website, the google adsense cover over my banner, logo and login menu.
5. Will I get instant activation upon my requesting hosting?
6. Finally thank you for consideration :)

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you.

NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION

You mentioned no post-2-host if possible, but surely, 10 posts a month is not much. Take a look:

For 10 posts/month, I can give you plan B:
1 GB Space/10 GB BW/10x Features
cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin

For 25 posts/month, I can give you plan C:
3 GB Space/30 GB BW/30x Features
cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin

Fantastico & Installatron will help you to install Joomla & other scripts in seconds! :)

LiteSpeed web server will make your website load faster :)

Visit SiteFrost.com to signup.
Visit this page for plan details & more plans: http://sitefrost.com/pages.php?page=hostingplans.
Visit this page for server information: http://sitefrost.com/showthread.php?tid=416.

See you in SiteFrost!

Thanks.

The site I am looking to move to a new host is this one, http://rc-anime.talk4fun.net/

1. When you say 25 features what sort of features does that included?
2. I'm am wondering about Cron Support
3.As for ads, a footer text is fine so long that it does not disrupt my site content.
4. As you can plainly see on my current website, the google adsense cover over my banner, logo and login menu.
5. Will I get instant activation upon my requesting hosting?
6. Finally thank you for consideration :)

1. Meaning, 25 of each feature; 25 MySQL databases, 25 ftp accounts, 25 email addresses, etc
2. We support Cron Jobs. If you ever have a question about them, just let us know, and we'll help you out.
3. You place the link to us. So, style it anyway you want, as long as its visible to everyone.
4. We don't require adsense or any banner ads to be displayed on your site.
5. Not completely instant as I have to create your custom plan.
6. No problem, we enjoy helping people get their site running and we help you keep it running if need be.

Are there any requirements for hosting plans?
Is it Post 2 Host?

No, you can either do a link-back to me, or use the original post-2-host package.
It can be post-2-host, as that is the original package. Or we can keep to the link back.

No, you can either do a link-back to me, or use the original post-2-host package.
It can be post-2-host, as that is the original package. Or we can keep to the link back.

A link-back was what I was hoping for :knockedou
I am definitely interested in your offer, is there a way for us to communicate better? Since I am a new member on this forum, the moderator I guess has to review all my posts therefore, my replies are generally delayed.

Hello Rapidx,
I visited your site and it does run pretty slow. We can offer you our Standard plan of 2GB diskspace and 20GB bandwidth for sponsorship. We have unmetered features such as email, mysql databases, addon/parked domains, etc... Our backups run daily, weekly, monthly and every other hour. We utilize x3 cPanel theme and cron jobs are supported. The only thing required is that you display our logo on your site in a viewable location, linking to the affiliate link we provide you. If you are interested, please email free [at] topqhost.com, linking back to this forum.

http://www.topqhost.com/shared.php

Best Regards

I can beet all of theese!

2 GB Webspace
3 GB Bandwith
40x All Features
Fantastico Du Luxe
Very Fast Server!
No posts, no-ads, no linkbacks!

This is better that some paid hosts its a very good offer!
PM for more info and to signup!

Also you can get your own co.cc domain name! I can help you set it up, if you need help!

Thanks

The Mattster

A link-back was what I was hoping for :knockedou
I am definitely interested in your offer, is there a way for us to communicate better? Since I am a new member on this forum, the moderator I guess has to review all my posts therefore, my replies are generally delayed.

You can contact me via email or MSN.

E-mail: marvin_s[at]x-ind.com
MSN: sMarvin359[at]gmail.com
AIM: Xaerioth

Thank everyone for your offers I most appreciate your time.
I have made my decision to go with TopQHost, I like to thank them especially for the impressive offer, and the quality and of customer support they have already shown me.
I shall be moving my site over to there shortly.
Thank you to everyone again for all your offers and responding to my request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back