• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Requesting reliable cPanel hosting

Arkanos

I am in need of a free host, and these are the requirements.

- cPanel
- Roughly 500MB of space
- 10GB Bandwidth
- PHP5
- MySQL
- Parked Domains

This must be a real hosting company, not a host ran by one person, or a host of very poor quality. I also do not want any "Post4Hosting," every time I have used those, they are bad. This host needs to be RELIABLE and have good uptime. I am willing to place an ad or link on my site.

I realize that my standards are fairly high, but I don't feel like wasting my time with lousy hosts.

Please provide a description of your web site you look to host.

Synced.org offers 300MB of space and 35GB of transfer. I am sure we can alter your starting space if we feel you have a site that would not waste our time :) - Quality, that is what we host.

Our accounts include, as default features:
*cPanel
*Fantastico
*PHP4 and PHP5
*Free Upgrades
*Parked Domains, Addon Domains, Sub Domains
*Custom Error pages and many other cPanel features.
*SMTP/Pop E-mail

Look forward to hearing about your web site

Please provide a description of your web site you look to host.

Synced.org offers 300MB of space and 35GB of transfer. I am sure we can alter your starting space if we feel you have a site that would not waste our time :) - Quality, that is what we host.

Our accounts include, as default features:
*cPanel
*Fantastico
*PHP4 and PHP5
*Free Upgrades
*Parked Domains, Addon Domains, Sub Domains
*Custom Error pages and many other cPanel features.
*SMTP/Pop E-mail

Look forward to hearing about your web site

I applied for one of your sites after posting my request here, and I got it this morning. However, I am having frequent connection errors...my site/cpanel randomly goes down and I cannot connect to FTP.

Back