• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Requesting hosting (medium-size)

wyciex

I'm looking for a webhost that can do the following:
  1. Host a WordPress blog
  2. Host several PHP scripts
  3. Have more than 10 databases (I will be installing open-source scripts, e.g. galleries etc. and doing PHP/MySQL)
  4. Not delete for inactivity (I may not be able to access every day)

The site is a "roadgeek"/information on roads website, and it's powered by PHP, so will need to be able to run Smarty and other PHP frameworks.

I hope my request's not too complex, and would appreciate the help!

I already have a .co.cc domain, I'll just change the nameservers over (my current host freecpanelhost.co seems to have disappeared, and I can't get back my site, so I'm starting afresh!)

Hi wyciex

We at http://myweb.socialzone.us can offer you a free package or custom packager, however you decide.
We currently offer P4H and paid plans but we also give away sponsorships, the only thing we ask is a banner to linkback to our hosting.

We can offer you the following if you wish.
Plan Name: Advanced Plan http://myweb.socialzone.us/onshore-p2h.html
Diskspace: 2GB
Bandwidth: 20GB
Features: Unmetered Cpanel Features
Cost: 20 Post per month BUT free to you through sponsorships. Contact us via live support to get this plan.

Once again we will be glad to host your site. Our hosting is located at http://myweb.socialzone.us

Best Regards,
Hope to see you at our hosting.

Any estimates on space and bandwidth expectations?

The complexity sounds like it won't be too much of a problem, since most modules are easy enough to install. But I think the big concerns would be processor load and resource usage.

I offer you completely free hosting, NO ADS, NO POST 2 HOST package, from winning-host.info
Details of package are...

10GB Web Space
100GB Bandwidth
cPanel 11
Mysql,FTP,email accounts=999
Parked & Addon domains=999

Signup here: http://order.winning-host.info/order/

Just a heads up, you might get more clients if your account wasn't suspended. Might want to address that right away.

Though from the looks of things the OP has not come back to give more details about what is required here.

Seems like it is just a reseller account with a lot of restrictions, and he or some of his users violated those restrictions and now, suspended.
:p

Hi,

I can offer free webhosting (without ads) to you with the following:

[cPanel Web Hosting]
Webspace: 2GB
MySQL DBs: 10
FTP Accounts: 10 (Request for more)
Email Accounts: 10 (Request for more)
Subdomains: 10 (Request for more)
Domain Addons: 1
Bandwidth: 20GB
Panel Version: cPanel Pro 11
Server Info: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz (4 Cores), 3GB RAM. DataCenter: DIMENOC, FL
Hosting Contents/Legal Info: http://www.hostdime.com/support/legal/

[DirectAdmin Web Hosting]
Webspace: 5GB
MySQL DBs: 20
Bandwidth: 50GB
FTP Accounts: 20 (Request for more)
Email Accounts: 20 (Request for more)
Subdomains: 20 (Request for more)
Panel Version: DirectAdmin (Latest)
Server Info: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz (4 Cores), 4GB RAM. DataCenter: Hetzner, DE
Hosting Contents/Legal Info: http://www.hetzner.de/en/hosting/legal/agb

Contact me via email @ i[dot]am[at]kyroskoh[dot]com if you are interested.

Hi,

We can offer you a paid hosting package, but free for you only with below information:

1000Mb Webspace
10Gb Bandwidth
x2 Allowed Domains
x10 MySQL Databases
Cpanel Control Panel

If you 're interest, PM me to receive free discount. :)

Hi,

We can offer you a paid hosting package, but free for you only with below information:

1000Mb Webspace
10Gb Bandwidth
x2 Allowed Domains
x10 MySQL Databases
Cpanel Control Panel

If you 're interest, PM me to receive free discount. :)
You still allowing warez hosting and linking?

Seraphim said:
Though from the looks of things the OP has not come back to give more details about what is required here.
Well, I'm back.
What I require is something with at least more than 10 databases and add-on domains, [not subdomains], since I'll be running additional domains from the same site, one site's a forum, one site's a blog etc., one's pure PHP. I don't want a post2host one, since I'm only likely to login to the control panel and edit my site; but I will file support tickets if needed.

I have a few free domains, this is the best way for me to use them is to have a host with add-on domains and multiple databases. I would like one with PHP 5.3 + since I'm using Smarty in the site [only compatible with 5.3 and up AFAIK].

My original site was at autoroutem60.co.cc but the host disappeared, along with my data since I foolishly forgot to back it up.

Soon I'll be trying to copy TaoPhoenix here, testing different hosts for my content, which will be similar to my original site, but only in content terms; the actual content will be different per host, no mirrors of my sites unless permitted by the host.

Last edited:
hi

Well, I'm back.
What I require is something with at least more than 10 databases and add-on domains, [not subdomains], since I'll be running additional domains from the same site, one site's a forum, one site's a blog etc., one's pure PHP. I don't want a post2host one, since I'm only likely to login to the control panel and edit my site; but I will file support tickets if needed.

I have a few free domains, this is the best way for me to use them is to have a host with add-on domains and multiple databases. I would like one with PHP 5.3 + since I'm using Smarty in the site [only compatible with 5.3 and up AFAIK].

My original site was at autoroutem60.co.cc but the host disappeared, along with my data since I foolishly forgot to back it up.

Soon I'll be trying to copy TaoPhoenix here, testing different hosts for my content, which will be similar to my original site, but only in content terms; the actual content will be different per host, no mirrors of my sites unless permitted by the host.

if you havent find a host, feel free to send mail to sales@opteron.me, so i can give you an offer, or pm here

Back