• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Requesting free VPS

Kenner

Hello I'm requesting a free VPS. I need it to install multicraft panel so I can host my own minecraft server. I have run my server last time so it means I have a lot players and they are willing to donate I can give you a part of it just pm me your offer and how much share you want? or any other you want?

I think I can't do that because I need to get highest score on that and it's hard to do that and I need to post 30+/month I'm not good at posting topics

If you have many people willing to donate, you should take that money and purchase a quality VPS somewhere. Your chance of finding a quality VPS for free (or anyone willing to sponsor you) are not very good. Particularly considering the requirements for any decent minecraft server, you aren't going to get that for free.

You don't even need a vps. Id suggest looking at a gameserver host, they specialize in game servers and could get you set up. You could check http://fpsservers.co.uk they would have what you need, but yeah your not going to get a gameserver or vps for free.

I can't do that because I think that's a contest like right? You need to get highest points

Not yet, as we still got plenty of VPSes. But later on only the people with a good reputation will get one, once availeble.

I think I can't do that because I need to get highest score on that and it's hard to do that and I need to post 30+/month I'm not good at posting topics
30 posts a month is nothing, I am making a lot more posts a month on most forums.

30 posts a month is nothing, I am making a lot more posts a month on most forums.

Some people just like to ask for something expensive to be given to them for free without willing to do anything as return.
Honestly, I do feel that 30 post/month for a VPS is very low. It should be 50 post/month.
:p

I only require 20 posts/month at FreeVPS.us.

Which it is a very low requirement.
But still, I can see that a lot people still refuse to post anything in forum in exchange for the VPS.
I really don't understand, why it is so hard for them just to pay by just posting in the forums for the VPS they don't need to pay with money...

Back