• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request: Windows Web Host With Ssh And Apache

Dark-warior

Hey guys if you know a good wed hosting service that has support to SSH and APACHE and is running in WINDOWS please post here!

Not too much space needed...

Please cheap ones, no more than US$10 please (It's not impossible to find one)

Brunno

It's the same way of tibia but it's my personal one...
Yes, like 30-40 player, but i need damn windows to run it...

Brunno

There is no problem to be linux/unix anything... I just need to run a WIN32 (MS-DOS) executable program... .exe

So if you have linux or others but you can put a WINDOWS EMULATOR i will order it right now! ^^ (Free setup plz?)

Dark-warior

Hello, We have linux servers, but do not have Windows running on them. Windows emulators are not available to my knowledge. We do not charge setup fees, or any other hidden fees.

naqiboy said:
Hi there, we run linux servers, i will give you a free 7day trial to see if your program works on our servers.[/url]
Being a web host you should know that .exe's do not run in Linux.

Damn, so i now i changed my idea...
Now i need a server like:

WINDOWS
APACHE
PHP

and a nice supporter 24/7 to put my program on if it crashes...

Can someone help now? (omg so easy now!)

Dark~

Omg man it's not the program APACHE, it's just something like it...

I just need a damn program LIKE APACHE, PHP and WINDOWS, and a nice guy to run my small server...

Dark~

generouswebhostin said:
Hello, We have linux servers, but do not have Windows running on them. Windows emulators are not available to my knowledge. We do not charge setup fees, or any other hidden fees.

lol you have Linux servers but do not have windows on them... You have
either one or the other - both would be nice if it ever becomes possible :)

Back