• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request :: Online Arcade

JassiB

What I would like ...

Space :: 500 MB (Minimum)
Bandwidth :: 5.00 GB (Greater is always better, but for now I don't see myself going anywhere near this amount, so it gives me space to expand)

Required ... >>> PHP 5 >>> MySQL >>> Support for afraid.org domains / co.cc domains

Required ... >>> No Ads / No POST2HOST

Required ... >>> The ability to add more space and bandwidth in the future (willing to pay, as I would only upgrade if I was generating some kind of revenue)

Required ... >>> Google has to be able to see your host, my current host, although the website is up and running, adsense claims that its offline and as such I keep getting denied.

Preferred ... >>> Flexibility... I.E. if I forgot to mention something that my script requires it could be added.

Preferred ... >>> Older than 1 year, with some type of reliability. I want a home on the web, and don't want to be evicted after a couple of weeks / months (and yes I know if I want this I should pay for hosting, but I'd love it if someone could offer it to me for free)

Thank you for your consideration. If my request seems unfair, feel free to suggest make a suggestion. But please don't post your host if it has ads or POST2HOST, if I don't get any replys for my current requests I may change my mind.

Well, I agree that is much better than the post2host campaigns out there (i.e. post x / month) well, I'll consider it. But to get 60 posts will take me quite some time, so I'm still looking for some more offers - but right now this seems to be the most reasonable offer available to me. But thank you desbest for posting. =)

@Secret ::

Well, to be blunt the website would be a simple script that hosts a handfull of .swf files with .jpg files. All of which when put together would be an online arcade. Users could come to the website and play their favourite games, puzzle, action, adventure or otherwise. Besides that, there isn't much else that I would put into it. I may possibly want to add a forum to it, but that's further down the line into the future so I can't comment on that now. But basically, just an online gaming website.

Note :: I'm working on a new layout for the page myself, something that's SEO / adsense optimized. But my schedule is a little packed right now, but I will be working on it for the next little while.

ETA ::

If you have anymore questions just post here. I'm checking back often.

Friday hosting can offer what you want and even better. We have post2host, linkback, or ads supported plans. You just pick one. Since the space you require meet one of our plan, so I will post it here.

Starter Plan
Space: 500 MB
Bandwidth: 15000 MB (15 GB)
Posts Needed: 10 posts
Posts Monthly: 5 posts

More information at our site
http://www.fridayhosting.com

Back