• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[REQ] Linux VPS

sander k

NLC
Hello guys,

I am looking for a Linux VPS with cPanel or Direct Admin, I prefer the following requirements:

1gb ramm.
40gb harddrive or higher.
100gb bandwidth or higher.
100mbps.
CentOS.

I would like to have weekly backups to a remote server, what would that cost extra?

Its for a new post2host website which will not be hosted on the vps, but its clients will.
It will become a post2host reseller host with 1gb resellers. I know it isn't much but its free and will have a good quality. I have no problem with linking to you on the home page to drive the price down.

Budget: Between $10-$50 a month.

If you have a bad reputation, then please do NOT place an offer!

Both of these are managed.

Cloud Based Vps

2 Virtual Cpu Cores
40 GB Space
1024 MB Ram
1000 GB Bandwidth
DirectAdmin
3 ip's
1H Hive Server Optimization (https://www.1h.com/products/hive)
Softaculous Auto Installer
WHMphp

$35.00

or

2 Virtual Cpu Cores
40 GB Space
1024 MB Ram
1000 GB Bandwidth
Cpanel
3 ip's
1H Hive Server Optimization (https://www.1h.com/products/hive)
Softaculous Auto Installer
WHMphp

$45.00

Does not include blesta license, normal package does this would be custom.

Last edited:
Please take a look at below,

VPS SERVER 2
Ram/Memory: 1GB
Disk Space: 50GB
Bandwidth: 1,000GB
IP Addresses: 2
USA Location: $18.96/mo. - Order Now - Secure
UK Location: $23.96/mo. - Order Now - Secure

== Both cPanel/WHM and Directadmin are available.
== Instant free remote reboots within the VPS control panel.
== Free Semi-Managed service.

Available Operating Systems
  • CentOS 4, 5, 5.5, 6
  • Debian 4, 5, 6
  • Fedora 9, 10
  • Gentoo
  • Ubuntu 7.10, 8.04, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.4, 10.10
We Accept Paypal, Alertpay, Moneybookers and Liberty Reserve as payment methods.

Hi,
According to your requirements I would like to offer you following fully managed VPS with root access and free backups on a remote hardware node powered by R1soft (twice in a week backups on the remote node)

Managed Linux VPS-1

Guaranteed RAM 512 MB
Burstable RAM 2 GB
Guaranteed CPU Equal Share (1 core min)
Raid-10 Disk Space 35 GB
Bandwidth 3 TB/month
IP Addresses 3
Full Root Access Yes
Uplink Port Speed 100 MBPS
Intel Xeon Quad Core VPS nodes with minimum 36GB RAM Yes
VPS hardening, security and management Yes
VPS control panel for VPS administration Yes
Host unlimited domains Yes
Free moving assitance and data transfer Yes
Free weekly backups via large R1Soft nodes Yes
99.9% uptime guarantee Yes
No overselling guarantee Yes
Setup Fee $0
Monthly Fee $29
Datacenter Location Dallas, Texas, USA DC2

Plan URL: http://www.litservers.com/linuxvps.html

We are proud to offer you our Hosting Plan as below :

- No Setup FEE
- Server equip with redundant facilities.
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee

RL02 - Linux VPS 65 GB
Disk Space : 65 GB
Monthly Bandwith : 2.0 TB
Dedicated RAM : 1.0 GB
Dedicated IP : 1
Port Speed : 100 MB
Free & Fast Setup : 4 hrs - 24 Hrs
Support : Un-Managed
FREE Migration ( WHM/Cpanel )
Unlimited Domain
Private Nameserver
Root Access / SSH
Control Panel : Webmin
CentOS/ Ubuntu / Fedora Operating System
Server Location : USA / Germany
Price : $32.00 USD / Month
Visit Our Shopping Cart Now

PAYMENT METHOD : 2CO (Credit Card, PayPal), Liberty Reserve, SMS Payment ( PayGol ), Alert Pay, MoneyBookers, Western Union and MY Local Bank

FREE Banner advertisements :
- Order Now

- Our Support System & Knowledgebase
- Our Support Forum
- Our Term Of Service

# Note:
- We do not monitor forums. Please contact us by email, support system or live chat for any question.

Two things here:

1) This thread is over a month old.
2) The OP has been temp banned, so you're just wasting your time anyway.

k-thx-bye

sander K said:
I am looking for a Linux VPS with cPanel or Direct Admin
silverstone said:
Control Panel : Webmin

no more comment for that host ..

anyway
other offers are still welcome , i keep monitoring this topic and at this moment the package of 314hosting seems nice

unlucky it is not up to me to make the final desision , but we are still looking for offers if there are any more offers

as soon sander k is back then he will make a final desision who to choose

Greetings From PowerChaos

other offers are still welcome , i keep monitoring this topic and at this moment the package of 314hosting seems nice

They are just reselling from burst.net. You can get the same thing directly from them (or most other resellers) for ~$10/mo. I can give you that exact offer for $10/mo. (+ 12.95 for cPanel, $7.95 for DirectAdmin).

Will also offer a Xen plan on our own dedicated boxes (not Burst):

125 GB disk space
1 GB Dedicated RAM
5 TB Bandwidth (1 Gbps shared port)
CPU - Equal Share - 12 Physical Cores
2 IPv4 IP Addresses
SolusVM VPS Panel
https://clients.wswd.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=116

$37.49

w/ DirectAdmin $44.99
w/ cPanel $48.74

**Prices include 25% FWS Discount - Use code Nov25XEN

Off-site standalone backup service (with SSH/SFTP, etc. access) for either is around $8/mo.

Last edited:
They are just reselling from burst.net. You can get the same thing directly from them (or most other resellers) for ~$10/mo. I can give you that exact offer for $10/mo. (+ 12.95 for cPanel, $7.95 for DirectAdmin).

Thank you
but then i got already bad news

i was a reseller from burst itself and we left there for a good reason

so any offer that contains vps servers or any other service related to burst will be denied (be sure we check the offers :p )

we are looking for a quality vps and not for a vps that goes down after we transfer a bit of data or when we generate a bit of cpu load (1 of the reasons we left there is because of the terrible quality we got after a few months )

so any offer is still welcome , i do not care if it is from a reseller or not as long you can promise the quality we need

small lists of providers that will be 100% denied by me/my co owner

• Burst ( net/eu -> scranton/ uk )
  • ovh ( all country's )
  • hetzner (germany)
  • there were a few others where i forgot the name off but will be reconised as soon i see them
reason why we will 100% denie it is because of the quality problem we got with them

so any other kind of offer is welcome

as soon my co owner is back then he will make the final desision

Last edited:
Thank you
but then i got already bad news

i was a reseller from burst itself and we left there for a good reason

so any offer that contains vps servers or any other service related to burst will be denied (be sure we check the offers :p )

we are looking for a quality vps and not for a vps that goes down after we transfer a bit of data or when we generate a bit of cpu load (1 of the reasons we left there is because of the terrible quality we got after a few months )

so any offer is still welcome , i do not care if it is from a reseller or not as long you can promise the quality we need

small lists of providers that will be 100% denied by me/my co owner

• Burst ( net/eu -> scranton/ uk )
  • ovh ( all country's )
  • hetzner (germany)
  • there were a few others where i forgot the name off but will be reconised as soon i see them
reason why we will 100% denie it is because of the quality problem we got with them

so any other kind of offer is welcome

as soon my co owner is back then he will make the final desision

You had issues with hetzner? If you don't mind me asking, what was the problem with them?

i got problems with them because they keep poping up in my firewalls over and over again and they keep sending abuse emails about my other servers that popups in there firewall for no reason

then the price quality is the same as ovh and got the same system (they charge for every extra peace of ** )

cheap servers are not always bad servers , but the system does not looks nice to me
and i hate that firewall problem so i see no reason why i would trust them with my data if they popup random in firewalls

to give a example (no clue about real data , please see it as example )
1 ip = free
2 ip's = flexpack = 15€ + 2€

so they got a few bad reasons for me

i can not say anything about the quality as i dit not try them

Not to hijack the thread any further, but I was going to ask the same thing. I always heard good things about Hetzner, aside from their setup fees.

i can not say if they are good or bad
but i just hate it that they keeps popping up into my firewall and that i get abuse emails from them as they are saying that my ip's are attacking them (why do they get into my firewall then ? ) when i triple checked it and can confirm for 100% that my ip's got nothing to do with it and that none of my clients where the abuse cames from knows why they suddenly get those abuse emails

that provide enouf reason for me to not allow them

other reason is , it is hard to make backups to a location that is blocked ?? is it not :D

i can not say anything about the quality or service , so nothing good or bad to say about them as i never used them

Last edited:
i can not say if they are good or bad
but i just hate it that they keeps popping up into my firewall and that i get abuse emails from them as they are saying that my ip's are attacking them (why do they get into my firewall then ? ) when i triple checked it and can confirm for 100% that my ip's got nothing to do with it and that none of my clients where the abuse cames from knows why they suddenly get those abuse emails

that provide enouf reason for me to not allow them

other reason is , it is hard to make backups to a location that is blocked ?? is it not :D

i can not say anything about the quality or service , so nothing good or bad to say about them as i never used them

Maybe they've simply been misinformed by a client then? Have they provided relevant logs of the "attack"? If so, and it does appear there is a attack (I'm assuming they are referring to a DoS) have you checked your outbound transfer rate to verify the issue?

Really, there could be any number of reasons here. How are they contacting you? Is it over email? Have you tried contacting them directly over their helpdesk to verify it's actually them contacting you?

Either way, I doubt they would lie about something like this so either they've been misinformed by a client or something is happening on your server that you aren't aware of.

yes, i contacted them about it

here is 1 of the emails ( i excluded the ip's for privacy reasons) i got from abuse
Code:
The IP address of the systems reporting this attack is xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx,
> xxx.xxx.xxx & xxx.xxx.xxx
> Destination port for all entries is TCP/80.
> Times listed are UTC (GMT) and are accurate.
>
> It is likely that the machine having IP address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is itself
> compromised, and is launching this same attack against many other systems
> besides ours.
>
> Please deal with this incident in accordance with your Acceptable Use
> Policy.
>
> Thank you
>
> email
>
> xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (hostname) Server Log:
>
> [Thu Aug 18 08:29:00 2011] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] client sent
> HTTP/1.1 request without hostname (see RFC2616 section 14.23):
> /w00tw00t.at.ISC.SANS.test0:)
> [Thu Aug 18 08:29:00 2011] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] client sent
> HTTP/1.1 request without hostname (see RFC2616 section 14.23):
> /w00tw00t.at.ISC.SANS.test0:)
>
> Access Log:
>
> xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx - - [18/Aug/2011:08:29:00 +0000] "GET
> /w00tw00t.at.ISC.SANS.test0:) HTTP/1.1" 400 298 "-" "-"

but my reason stays the same , i just do not want a vps that is hosted by them
i do not care about what quality they can offer or why they send those emails , but i do not want to have something to do with them

i am 100% sure that it has nothing to do with that server as it is from a client of me that is already a long time on it (and i know what the client can and not )
i even checked the server ( its windows ) and the security on it and there is no problem on it (everything is locked down with a firewall , including port 80 , only a few needed ports are open )

so if you like it or not , all offers are good exept from the above named providers ( there are a few more but i know it when i see it )

beside , why is every1 complaining about my desision ?
i do not say that they are bad or good -> i never tryed them
but i just say that i do not want to be hosted there , exept if every1 who is in this topic is having there service there do i not see why you should complain about a normal desision from a user ??

and i got no clue why i am showing why i refuse to be hosted there .... it is still a desision from me/my co owner to deside if we like to be hosted there or not

it is not my point to break them down or to provide "bad" comment about them as i realy do not know what quality they provide so stop asking about reasons why i like to denie them
you got my reason , you got a part of the abuse report now and you know why i do not like to be hosted there , but that does not means that they are good or bad ... i got no comment about the quality

I'm not complaining, it's just that het is going to be one of the providers I'm going to use in a few months/half a year and so far I haven't heard anything bad about them.

Back