• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Remember fws?

Johnson

i love c&y
NLC
When it was cool, hip and happenin'? I haven't logged in for like a week and only had 300 unread posts. Back in the day, it would hit a thousand.
:beer::evilb::cool2::talk::love:

It's so hard to post here now.

No one has anything interesting to say anymore. And every time I try to post new threads, it gets derailed by someone saying I'm spamming because "there's no point to the thread".

I loathe people.

I guess people now are mostly content with blogs and facebook et. al, so you don't have as many people looking for free webspace anymore. Thus, FWS becomes this dying community of old geezers like us with an ever dwindling population.

Or maybe, it's because we've grown up, and interesting ---- simply doesn't happen (as often) anymore. Or perhaps the things we thought were interesting back then sounds retarded now.

Or maybe it's just me.

It's so hard to post here now.

No one has anything interesting to say anymore. And every time I try to post new threads, it gets derailed by someone saying I'm spamming because "there's no point to the thread".

I loathe people.

There's no point to your reply!

Yeah, I remember back when I first joined up. The world was a lot different back then. Life was simply much simpler. Remember Woodstock? Those were the days. Nowadays it is all about commercialization and making money. What happened to the love man, what happened to the love?
JOlyF.jpg

Back