• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reliable Hosting

Elplatanero

Is there any free hosts that has been around for at least 2 years?
I'm trying to setup a gaming/clan forum.

500mb Space
Reasonable amount of Bandwidth
Mysql
Cpanel

Hi Elplatanero,

L2P has been around since 2000 and under our current brand since 2001. We offer plans that allow us to provide rock solid services without overloading our servers.

Please take a look at this page for our current advertisement on FreeWebspace.net and this link for uptime statistics since May 31 2007.

I hope to see you at L2P soon!

Cross Industries has been around for almost 2 years. We'd be glad to host you.
We can offer you the following:

512Mb Disk Space
10GB Bandwidth
10 Features
Direct Admin w/ Softaculous

Let me know if your interested. Plan can be adjust a bit to suit your needs.

We have been in business for 3 years, under the Revolve3 brand for 3 months now.

We can offer the following:
1.5 GB Disk Space
100 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features (email, FTP accounts, subdomains, etc.)
CPanel 11 w/ Softaculous
Support for PHP, CGI/Perl, and Ruby On Rails
We offer a free subdomain (you.revolve3.com) or your own domain (can be a TLD like .com or a free domain like .co.cc)

Full plan details & signup link: http://www.revolve3.com/?page=plans

3 Years?

We have been in business for 3 years, under the Revolve3 brand for 3 months now.

Do you have an explanation for why revolve3 has a whois of 4 months?

WHOIS information for revolve3.com :

[Querying whois.internic.net]
[Redirected to whois.enom.com]
[Querying whois.enom.com]
[whois.enom.com]
Creation date: 23 Jul 2009 15:54:09

Last edited:
Because we weren't running under the brand at that time. July was our transition period from 225MB.com over to Revolve3.com. We felt that "225MB.com" as our business name no longer represented us as we don't give out 225 MB of space anymore. Most companies rebrand to better fit the needs of their customers, as what we did. We conducted our own research prior to renaming and found people would respond better to a name with 5 syllables than 10. It's Business 101.

And may I kindly ask that you remove my email from the whois you posted? I get enough spam as is.

Last edited:
( I did remove a lot of the whois because I just wanted to make a point. )
Rebranding is a big problem in this industry. It hides a lot of silliness.

I do agree with you completely. However, I can assure you that I did it to reflect the image of my business and not to hide any previous mistakes. I even encourage anyone to look up reviews of 225MB.com. I have nothing to hide.

Back