• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reliable Host!

hallihallo2

Hi,

I need to get my website hosted soon. Its to be of my business and hence i need a reliable host that's geared for the business customer!

It will be only an informative page, which will be updated regularly and hence i need full control over it. Hence, as time progresses I'll probably upgrade the plan to higher specs. However, must be fast.

I am more concerned about reliability and customer support than cost at this point in time.

Could anyone please suggest a few hosts, thanks!

PS. How do the email addresses work such at info@your-page.com . How do I check these email accounts?

Your email will go straight into your outlook express or whatever pop3 email you use. Some companies offer an online solution to like IMAP which allow's you to check your email online.

You might want to look at www.myacen.com for a good host they've been around a while and are highly respected on this board.

Try www.jaguarpc.com, they were actually the first host i used for personal use 3-4 years ago, they have been around for a long time. Very reputable company, they are also setting up their own datacentre soon.

Regards,
Invisionz

Originally posted by hallihallo2
Hi,

I need to get my website hosted soon. Its to be of my business and hence i need a reliable host that's geared for the business customer!

It will be only an informative page, which will be updated regularly and hence i need full control over it. Hence, as time progresses I'll probably upgrade the plan to higher specs. However, must be fast.

I am more concerned about reliability and customer support than cost at this point in time.

Could anyone please suggest a few hosts, thanks!

PS. How do the email addresses work such at info@your-page.com . How do I check these email accounts?

well on this one...i will go with edited by moderator /Peo

I tried them out recently and great results. They have answered soo many questions for me, awesome service...they offer a good business package too. The speed/reliability has been good so far.

taran,
how many days have you been with them? Two days ago, you claimed that you had not signed up with them yet... Your posts here since you became a member all makes me think you are the owner of that host or atleast affiliated with them.

As a clarification of this please post your url hosted with them. We do not allow anonymous recommendations of web hosts here. Thanks.

thanks people for the recommendations. will check them out soon! any other entrepreneurs here who host the business sites got a any further suggestions? thanks.

Back