• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Released] My Portfolio

Way too small. I know you're trying to have a site that seems techy and original, but small sites aren't as original as you may think. In fact, they're quite annoying as you have to squint to read everything.

i dont mind that tis small maybe barely bigger...

only problem is you have like nothing in your portfolio but i like the image hosting site lol :p

Mr. Johnson said:
Way too small. I know you're trying to have a site that seems techy and original, but small sites aren't as original as you may think. In fact, they're quite annoying as you have to squint to read everything.

Hmm, what do you mean by techy? :confused4. And for making everything bigger, do u mean the actually layout or the fonts in the content and navigation?

And yeah, I'll be adding more stuff to my portfolio as soon as I make thumbnails for them :)

More comments welcome :D

make everything bigger. the site, the thumbnails, everything. also, it makes me thing of a blog site when i see it.

I like it. I am NO fan of small layouts, but I think it works in this case. It has a simple layout, and it looks good. If you were to go large scale, though, then I would say go larger, but in this case I think it is fine, leave it like it is.

Back