• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Relaying problem with worldzonepro

Albert

I am sorry to ask for help here, but I tried 2 times to register with the worldzone-forum and got no verification message.

When I try to send a mail via mail.*.com I get the message:

sorry, that domain isn't allowed to be relayed thru this MTA (#5.7.1)

Of course, I used a username and password for authentication. Maybe here is something wrong. Username and pw are the same as for login to worldpro

When you sign up in our support forums we email you a confirmation link that you need to click on to approve the signup. I see you in the system but we haven't received your confirmation. I went ahead and requested another confirmation link to be sent to you. Once you activate your account you will be able to post in our forums.

Alycia,

sorry I can't post to WorldzonePro.net, but login:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Logged in user: Albert [logout]

Did you ever receive a confirmation email? You were supposed to be able to click on the link to confirm the account. What I did was manually approve the forum signup. Let me know if you still have problems logging in.

No I didn't receive a confirmation mail and I tried to sign-up with 2 different email-addresses. But I received an email containing "You have requested to reset your password on Group Forums .." with a new passwd. With this passwd I could login, but not post.

I received your mail to a domain which is hosted with you, and I believe your email to a domain hosted with mydomain.com bounced, because mydomain.com uses spamcop and for some reasons you are blocked.

I think it works now. Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
Back