• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reinvented Support Solutions

utcrazy

Wo ist mein handy
NLC
Hello,

My name is Mark and I'm the director of sales at Hostech Support in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and I thought you may like some information regarding the services we provide at Hostech Support.

Hostech Support provide professional outsourced support and server management solutions to web hosting businesses all over the world. We help businesses to save time and money by reducing their staffing and administration overheads and removing the headache from web hosting support and administration. Hostech Support offer genuinely high quality solutions at a fraction of the price of many providors.

We offer a diverse range of plans, designed to suit the needs of every web hosting business. Whether you're running a small startup business or a large multi-server operation with Hostech Support you can ensure that you and your clients benefit from superb support, around the clock.

Our pool of highly qualified, professional server administrators and technicians are available 24x7, bringing the best support that the web hosting industry has to offer to each and every one of our clients. All of Hostech Support's server administrators and technicians speak English to a high standard and are trained to handle client queries with a clear, detailed approach. We all work hard to ensure that all support tickets receive a response within just 30 minutes, and are fully resolved within 4 hours. We perform regular quality control checks and reviews to ensure that we're always doing fantastic work.

Here at Hostech Support we understand the emphasis that our clients place on protecting their brand. We're always more than happy to have a dialogue with our clients, allowing us to gain further insight into your business and how our teams can support it.

If you would like further information, do not hesitate to email me. We believe that each and every client is unique, so we prefer to tailor custom plans rather than use our predefined ones that may not suit your needs. My email is mlahn@hostechsupport.com If you would like to discuss this over the phone, that can definitely be arranged by simply contacting me.

Take Care,

Last edited:
The owner of the company thinks I tried to take away clients from him for my previous support company. It's simply not true, but I don't really have any recourse. I tried to explain it to him, but he just wouldn't listen. This is no way against them, it's a great company and they do great work. It just didn't work out with myself and the owner. It's too bad he had to publicly slander me, but I understand his position. If I thought someone was stealing clients from me, I would certainly want others to know.

Back