• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Redundant Shared Hosting

Patrick

Hello,

I'm looking for redundant shared hosting to host the main site of P1Networks so in case any of the services went down, my clients could still access the help desk and such. Redundant meaning I'd like the hosting account to be spread around multiple servers so in case one was to go down, it would still stay up. Clustered hosting would also be OK.

Looking for:

2 GB Space +
30 GB Transfer +
cPanel/WHM (may be able to use other control panels as well, not really an issue)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey, how are you?

Silver Web Master Plan | compare other plans
Not Satisfied? Well.. Make Your Own Reseller Plan | Start Building

Our Promises:

• 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Free Domain Names!
Get web hosting and a domain name for free! If you pay for an account annually, we will personally fund the cost of your domain registration, learn more..

Thanks for considering Nixism!

Current Promotion: 50% Recurring: Applies to any plan, and any payment term!

You have a few options i'd say...you could get 3 shared hosting accounts with 3 providers, and if an issue presents itself, change DNS a fallback shared account. It's manual, but it will work.

otherwise, you could get 2-3 VPS's and set up a peice of software to do this for you automatically. With a VPS, you could also RSYNC across all 3 of your VPS's to keep them up to date on the data as well.

Shared2 | Compare All Pakages!

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed.
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 15-day money back Guaranteed.
We Accept all Major Credit Cards, Paypal, Alertpay and MoneyBookers.

Free Domain Names!
Get cpanel web hosting and a top level (.com, .org, .net, .info, .us, .name, .co.uk) domain name for free! If you pay for an account annually, There will be no extra cost for domain names.

Are You New Customer!
Promotion1 : aug50off Get 50% One Time discount on any shared and reseller hosting plan, applys on monthly payments only. ( Expires 31 august 2009 )
Promotion2 : 20special Get 20% Recurring discount on any shared and reseller plans, applys on monthly payments. ( Expires 31 August 2009 )

Hello
Serverpoint can offer you
# 3,5GBs of web space
# RAID protected web space
# 35GBs of data transfer
# 350 reliable email addresses
# Anti-spam/virus protected email
# SSH, FTP, SFTP and SCP access
# CGI, PHP and MySQL
# Up to 5 domains/web sites
$6.97/mo
http://www.serverpoint.com/english/web-hosting.phtml
Please feel free to contact me if you have any question

Raid is not the same as Redundant ;) As far as I can tell from your website, you do not offer refundant hosting.

You will not find true redundent hosting for a cheap price.
What does your site tree look like?

Frank

Information
As an Advertising Representative of Snoork LLC, Snoork Hosting can offer you the following hosting service.

Snoork 1
3 GB Diskspace
30 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
cPanel Control Panel

$3.99 Monthly | More Information

Special Offer
50% off first month, coupon code: 50OffService

Guarantees
30 Day Money Back
24/7 Support Center
99.9% Uptime Guaranteed