• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Redesigned My Site, Opinions Please!

ezXEN

Ok I am running an awbs back end and didnt like the 3 templates that they had to offer so i decided to redesign as much as i could, i got most up and running so far with the exception of the whois page. Would just like some feedback of what you think of the layout. :wave: http://www.aandmhosting.com

I like what you are going for but I think it looks a little disorganized. Perhaps make the boxes all the same size and try changing the colors a bit. Otherwise I like ;)

thanks, ill give that a shot, currently adding an additional os to my desktop so i will play with it a bit when im done :)

in the logo, the color for the word -hosting is black and is not prominently seen on the dark background. use some cotrasting color.
the code appears full of <td>s.
it is better to use CSS for layout.
also the width and height are fixed using pixels. better to use percentages so that it will resize automatically according to the screen

it looks great very well done compared to some other things on here ahabhaha

anywho i think its pretty original very clean and simple which goes well with it but the one thing u HAVE to change is the background color behind your logo because it looks awfull

other then that looks like a good site nothing outragous but its a good design

also maybe lower opacity on the lines dividing up your menu

good luck with your site

the only thing i see is the image on "A & M beginner" is cut off and looks like A & M beainner. other than that, the site looks great. nice and clean and not overdone at all IMO.

methodcomptech said:
the only thing i see is the image on "A & M beginner" is cut off and looks like A & M beainner. other than that, the site looks great. nice and clean and not overdone at all IMO.
this is the new design that i finished the 11th the above reviews arent reagarding it. Thanks i didnt notice that i will have to touch that up. :beer:

Back