• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recommended hosts here on this forum

georgec

I think it may be useful to compile a list of "recommended" hosts, by recommended I mean a small list of hosts that have been discussed many times here and most members agree are good. I'm currently back on the lookout for a virtual host, and it'd be quite useful.

For starters, it seems:

myacen.com is a favored host here.

I like 9cy.net (am currently using them for 2 projects), though it's not for everyone. As you can see, I'm even promoting them in my signature. :)

Hay Jan :) A mod I see heh.

Back to the thread, I think I need to stress I'm not looking for personal recommendations, but rather, renowned hosts discussed here that most people can agree are good.

Thanks,

:) Thanks for listing again a few hosts that seem ok.
I am roaming this board since January in order to find a decent host.
T35.com was good for a while
9cy.com was good for a while
out of the group I tried they offered the most but not enough to go for paid hosting with them.

So I went to another host.........brilliant service, very kind, lots of features.......very reliable........I considered myself lucky.........
until the guy disappeared with my money.

The fact that I wasn't alone and the damage Internet-Crawler.net did is anywhere around the $100.000, didn't help much. I am p......... o............:mad:

Anybody out there want to hold my hand and tell me, my learning stage has finally come to an end? :D
I am intending to sign up with Myacen. Good choice this time?

Thats because they're good. :D

Seriously... I've been on four hosts that have had to do server moves; and Myacen is the only one that didn't completely ---- things up.

For that, they've got my worship forever. :D

There´s one tiny problem there, you cannot manage your database with other software than Myphpadmin.

Use MysqlFront and see the difference. Is freeware.

Back