• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Realtek Static...

DarkBlood

NLC
NLC
I'm getting static when my mouse moves around parts of the screen (IE: when tooltips show, or I hover over links and junk) or when a progress bar is making progress.

It's very annoying, and I have to loop music in order for it to go away. Anyone else have this problem?

Another problem: Seems my audio volume resets itself to half of max when I restart as well, which is not good. I need it at like 1% max volume, otherwise it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too loud.

Yes, its the Realtex and the BOIS, Update the Realtex drivers, same problem here before.

From where? =/ Last I heard, Realtek sold their support service to a company, and then that new company gave up XP support.

I have the newest version from the eMachines support page: 5.10.0.5034 with DirectX 9.0c and ALC880 codec.

From where? =/ Last I heard, Realtek sold their support service to a company, and then that new company gave up XP support.

I have the newest version from the eMachines support page: 5.10.0.5034 with DirectX 9.0c and ALC880 codec.

Wait.... didn't eMachines go out of bussines?

Back