• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

REALLY FREE DOMAINS???

jobesoft

Are any other Free Domain services out there? I know Freedoms.de namezero.com and namedemo.com and domainzero.com

The service needn´t bee an .com/.net(.org Services. it can also have an diffrent domain extension like .ws ...

Thank you for your help!

hey with freedoms.de is it a free domain or a redirection? i went through a translator but i still dont know about it, thanks

I am still searching free domain services from other Countries!!!

Sorry Mrh0ax there isn´t an English page and if there would be one it would be no help for you becuase only German residents are allowed to register! But are there any other "local" Free domain services?

Here is a blast from the past... You can always try RegisterFree. They supposedly offer free domains each day if you are "lucky" enough to go to their site when they randomly put them up for grabs. I haven't heard of anyone getting one recently but their site says they do this daily.

Originally posted by jiminsd
Here is a blast from the past... You can always try RegisterFree. They supposedly offer free domains each day if you are "lucky" enough to go to their site when they randomly put them up for grabs. I haven't heard of anyone getting one recently but their site says they do this daily.

HEY! I got my http://www.hpwonline.net domain that night when they gave out the free domains. :) I guess I was pretty damn lucky eh? :D

Originally posted by coolguy23
your so lucky...u bastard ;)

Lucky?
Yes.

Bastard?
No, still got a dad.

Maybe lucky smartass would be more accurate(sp?). Whaddya think ;)

Originally posted by Nick
Originally posted by coolguy23
Bastard?
No, still got a dad.

Maybe lucky smartass would be more accurate(sp?). Whaddya think ;)

Nope Bastard is just fine, it has alternative meanings other than the ones specified above. According to the Heritage Illustrated Dictionary it can also mean;

3.Slang. An obnoxious or nasty person. Used as an epithet of abuse.
or
4.Slang. A fellow. Often used with mild contempt: poor bastard. -adj

So his statement still stands, as for the smartass who could fit that? ;)

I got one too way back when RegisterFree did the original promotion. So many had trashed them after that time but given the stuff that Domain Zero is doing, RegisterFree is looking pretty good now... no crazy transfer fees and a current renewal at $14.95 per year. I figure I owe it to them to keep the domain with them when the my year is up.

3.Slang. An obnoxious or nasty person. Used as an epithet of abuse.

Me a obnoxious or nasty person?
I'm hurt you bastard cow, you!

4.Slang. A fellow. Often used with mild contempt: poor bastard. -adj

Me poor?
Ha. Far from it, }:8o Superpoo tehehe :D

As for the smartass, we've both failed :eek:. Who could it be?

Me a obnoxious or nasty person?
I'm hurt you bastard cow, you!

I'm not the one who said it... coolguy23 did... and I'll think you'll find he meant it as a joke!

(;) <- That's the joke sign!)

I'm only the person trying to explain this to the 'slower' people out there.

Me poor?
Ha. Far from it, }:8o Superpoo tehehe :D

Do you insist on making fun and insulting me? That was very hurtful! ;)

As for the smartass, we've both failed :eek:. Who could it be?

Shutup! I'm still in with a chance! :)

Originally posted by Omari
Me poor?
Ha. Far from it

can you buy me a playstation 2 for christmas?

Hmmm... I'll have one too! oh! and three for my closest friends, thirty for my not-so-close friends and two hundred or so for family and people I meet on the street :)

Originally posted by }:8) Supermoo
Hmmm... I'll have one too! oh! and three for my closest friends, thirty for my not-so-close friends and two hundred or so for family and people I meet on the street :)

Would you like a few T3's with that? I can have it aranged ;)

Back