• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Real Host

DaMasta

Hello, My business partner and I have agreed on a name for our host. Its called Real Host.:) We have several plans, you can also make a customized plan. So far here it is. I think the prices are reasonable.
Silver Plan:
Monthly charge, $3.50 dollars
50 mb
500 mb bandwith (per month)
perl support (cgi-bin)
free subdomain (you.domain.com)
administrator tools and control panel
ftp account
2 free email (you@domain.com)

Gold Plan:
$6.00 / month
100 mb
1 gb bandwith (per month)
perl support (cgi-bin)
free subdomain (you.domain.com)
administrator tools and control panel
3 ftp accounts
5 free email (you@domain.com)

Upgrades:
10 mb ($.20 monthly)
500 mb bandwith ($1.00 monthly)
extra email ($.10 montly)
extra ftp ($.25 monthly)

The prices may change by the time we getthe host up. If interested in service, contact me. My E-Mail is mastermaniac862@hotmail.com and my aim address is masta862. You can also contact me through Windows messager with the same email as before..

Those prices are good, but I would suggest getting higher capacity plans up for higher prices like the following:

250MB SPACE/8GB Bandwidth/10 Emails - $12.00 Monthly
500MB SPACE/11GB Bandwidth/15 Emails - $20.00 Monthly
1GB SPACE/25GB Bandwidth/30 Emails - $45.00 Monthly

Those are just some off the top of my head.

Here is my suggestion- Make no promises about when your host is up and when you will be able to create accounts.

It only brings you grief and discredit when you cant meet your own dates.

Yeah this should be in webhosting offers.

BTW, I own therealhost.com therealhost.net realhostsupport.com and realhostsupport.net -- wonder how much I could get for them? I never did put them to use..

Back