• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Radio streaming for free?

You said you had permission to stream the music? For some reason I seriously doubt it. What are the CD's you want to broadcast?

I have been using this one 1 week has not droped once you get upto 128kbps & 1000 slots I do not think you can have that many listeners I bet 50max even 20 for free is enough. I am using it as a second stream at 64kbps it sounds pretty damn good. Only bad things is once your in your server control panel pages load dirt slow & your server is hidden it is not listed on shoutcast which will be hard to get listeners to find it
http://freestreamhosting.org/

You said you had permission to stream the music? For some reason I seriously doubt it. What are the CD's you want to broadcast?

I already said before that I found people who work with music. They are DJs, have their own songs and know many people who will give them permission to stream.

But, I also told that I dont have permission for some world known songs.

Greets.

My post was for the Orig Poster who said he now has permission from the artists. I was curious as to whom these artists are.

My post was for the Orig Poster who said he now has permission from the artists. I was curious as to whom these artists are.

usually is those new artist who wanted to promote themself,
or those band who sing and compose as hobby only
:)

online radio

Hi
pandora doesn't work in my country:
"Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative."

i have foundtv243.com a great alternative for streaming online radio:
"Music discovery website to listen to music and watch videos in shuffle mode. Just by typing your keywords like favourite artists or bands, you will get always new videos each time you make a search. A sorted video starts automatically playing and a list of related videos and similar artists is displayed. When the videos ends, a new video is automatically randomized based on your keywords, performing a online radio channel. Finally, you get all this features for free. Enjoy!"

No offense, but your looking for 24/7 streaming and very high specs that are way out of our limits, even for most paid hosts that would set you back mega bucks

No offense, but your looking for 24/7 streaming and very high specs that are way out of our limits, even for most paid hosts that would set you back mega bucks

Hello.

No, you didnt understood me. I said that because I just wanted to show you that its ok that you offer me any kind of deal. I can stream 24/7, but I would also be happy with 3 days a week. I just need to start that project, because I have big plans for it.

But, however, I would be satisfied with at least 30-35 slots. Afcourse, I would post more than 50 messages.

Regards.

We could work on something like that but as Daniel said its post to host on our forums, and the level must be met before anything can be given.

I have had a think and would be willing to do this for a few posts and if you are really serious about your stream being popular I would like a small Jingle for Crunch-host that I have made to be played every now and again.

employment@crunch-host.com - if you have msn

Back