• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Radio streaming for free?

I thought if you purchased a cd you could stream it? Has that law changed?
If you buy a CD, or even a singular song, you don't buy any rights to that song. You are only allowed to listen to it for personal use. Even the bus companies are taking the piss with this, a few months back a girl had her iPod (It was very loud) on and the bus driver told her to turn it off because of "copyright issues". If she, or the bus company were caught, they'd be sued apparently because that still somehow can be turned into "public" domain which you aren't licensed under. (They're doing the same here with music playing just out in the open through phones (Not headphones), not because it's plain annoying though :/)

I find it stupid that they have those copyright laws.
I'd be pretty mad if someone stole my songs and got paid for my work, but not if they want to stream it.
That would make me happy lol.
But yeah, I'm interested in this thread too. I wanna stream my music I've written.

Sorry for bumping this again.

I get persmission to stream songs, and i still need stream with auto DJ.
Also i can put your banner at my community (have 1000 visits/day) if you can help me with this.

regards.

The Streaming is Free, Will give him The Package i Mentioned Above.

Remember, if you want it Please contact me Via PM.

UPDATE:AutoDJ Now avaiable and can NOW Put playlist on radio to Play!

Look at are Test Station: http://kevmanhost.co.cc/listen/
Warning: include(config_radio.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Cannot allocate memory in /home/kevmano/public_html/listen/index.php on line 2

Warning: include(config_radio.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Cannot allocate memory in /home/kevmano/public_html/listen/index.php on line 2

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'config_radio.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kevmano/public_html/listen/index.php on line 2

Warning: include(language/en.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Cannot allocate memory in /home/kevmano/public_html/listen/index.php on line 3

Warning: include(language/en.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Cannot allocate memory in /home/kevmano/public_html/listen/index.php on line 3

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'language/en.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kevmano/public_html/listen/index.php on line 3

Warning: include(template/head.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Cannot allocate memory in /home/kevmano/public_html/listen/index.php on line 13

Warning: include(template/head.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Cannot allocate memory in /home/kevmano/public_html/listen/index.php on line 13

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'template/head.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kevmano/public_html/listen/index.php on line 13

Apparently, your test site isn't functioning too well.

whether there is currently a free streaming radio? that has 40 listener and can work on 48kbt / s 44kHz asked by SMA net but nothing I found, if there is a write

Radio streaming for free

It will be very hard if not impossible to find a free host with no file size limits. If you can change that requirement, I think you will get more responses from the community here.

New request

Hello.

I am looking for free sponsored radio streaming hosting. (*With Auto DJ, if it is possible)
I launched a website in Serbia lately, and have big plans for it. It is still under construction, but its working, and waiting for visitors :)

Language is Serbian. Its main interests are music and sports.

I already found some people who are in music, and they want to be my DJs. Music that they will stream is with PERMISSION from authors, most of them are from Serbia.

However, they would also stream some world known songs. I dont know how to get permission from authors. They are famous, why should anyone of them care about a website in Serbia? :) :) Like someone said before, there is no law for small radios here. We are not the company.

And finnaly you will get one standard banner on radio page, and one link back too.
I wait to see your offers, if anyone is interested. Also I will PM my domain name to everyone interested.

Regards.

Back