• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Radio streaming for free?

Nightmaster

Hello there,

I was wondering can i get a free radio On Demand space, so i can upload some mp3 files and let them be played for listeners.
I need 20-30 slots.

Also, i can post link back to from my website if we had a deal.

Regards.

I think you need to clarify this. I read that as you have bought the CD's legally, but you don't own them, they aren't your own creation. So you don't own the copyright to them to upload them/stream them online.

Do you have permission to stream these songs, or are they your own?

Oh yes, i almost forgot that. Do you have permission from the publishers to stream this songs?

Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.
:/
We can not use this...

Just to say that i'm from Serbia, and here we dont have specific law for radio stream persmissions, until it is registered as a company...
So, i can strem on internet without persmissions for small radio...
Anyone?

Just to say that i'm from Serbia, and here we dont have specific law for radio stream persmissions, until it is registered as a company...
So, i can strem on internet without persmissions for small radio...
Anyone?

You would still be streaming out of the country and most countries do not allow illegal streaming of media. Unless you buy a streaming server in Serbia, you will have to get licenses and rights to the media.

We here at Colorhost Provide Stream hosting on are stream server.
NOTE: We do not Provide AutoDJ For On Demand it Must be Streaming, Sorry Are AutoDJ Is Bugged in are version.

Transfer for radio:1 Gig Transfer limit
Listeners:20
Bitrate:68
Cpanel Included For Websites!

Contact if you want deal.

Thanks For reading
Colorhost

Last edited:
Just to say something to you colorhost, he requested free streaming not paid. I'm saying this so it doesn't come for missunderstaning. =)

Its Free!

The Streaming is Free, Will give him The Package i Mentioned Above.

Remember, if you want it Please contact me Via PM.

UPDATE:AutoDJ Now avaiable and can NOW Put playlist on radio to Play!

Look at are Test Station: http://kevmanhost.co.cc/listen/

Last edited:
^No because every song has a license behind it. If you did without any sort of licensing yourself, you could face prosecution from law's.

Back