• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

RackShack

we were looking into united colo they offer 100gb, 1.7ghz processor, 512mb ram, 60 hd for $50 kinda sketchy. so we stuck with rackshack

Nocster does Managed Servers for 99/month you can even throw in CPanel for another 20/month. Rackshack servers end up costing you about 110/month anyway once there 7.5% tax is added on to everything

Originally posted by 9cy
Nocster does Managed Servers for 99/month you can even throw in CPanel for another 20/month. Rackshack servers end up costing you about 110/month anyway once there 7.5% tax is added on to everything

but if you take a look at the topics at wht about nocster you will shy away from them

We have a few clients that buy there Plesk servers at rackshack and we manage them for them , they are also newbies to the server side of things.If you really want to get a server from rackshack and a Newbie get some one to manage the server side of things !!I wouldnt try it alone but that my 2cents

I dun know I mean there's a few topics about nocster's connectivity but thats just because people expect amazing support and connectivity. I think nocster wouldn't be bad especially if you need it managed. Not many place's offer a managed service at the 120/month range.

Originally posted by triad web host

but if you take a look at the topics at wht about nocster you will shy away from them

Back