• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Quotes for project

heymrdj

The Debian Lover
NLC
I need some quotes, VPS or Dedicated, Unmanaged, no panel necessary.

Space: 40GB minimum
RAM: 256MB minimum
Connection: 10mbs minimum, but higher doesn't bother me
OS: I want a quote for a Debian/Ubuntu and a Windows Server 2003
Bandwidth: 250GB minimum, 500GB preferred
Power: 750Mhz power minimum

Price: No budget right now

US based preferred, maby Great Britain. But no China/Indonesia/Russia ect.

EDIT: This is for a project that will be completed in probably two months, or may not get completed at all. So please no IM'ing me every day asking me if I'm ready now like some other hosts have on here. You will be rejected if you do.

EDIT2: I would also like to throw in that maby it needs to have adult allowed on the network. It's a super image gallery, and I don't wanna be responsible for adult images uploaded. There's a banner warning it may contain the content anyways, but just so the network allows it.

I have developed more on the project and have now found that Windows will not work well for my project, alot of development overhead to each server if and when I have to start expanding. Limit quotes to Debian 3.1,4.0/Ubuntu 6.06,6.10/CentOS 4.4 please.

Last edited:
Hello.
Hqhost.net will be able to give you such configuration in one of our DC (New York, New Jersey, Chicago). Please keep us in mind and feel free to contact our billing manager any time you need.
billing[at]hqhost.net
ICQ UIN 293613081

Hello,

We can offer you Managed VPS or a Managed Dedicated server on UK based servers with Debian 3.1 and Windows 2003 OS and 100MBit dedicated network connection.

You can view our VPS and Dedicated server plans on our website http://www.eukhost.com.

Should you have any queries, feel free to ask here or PM me.

I would also like to throw in that maby it needs to have adult allowed on the network. It's a super image gallery, and I don't wanna be responsible for adult images uploaded. There's a banner warning it may contain the content anyways, but just so the network allows it.

I have developed more on the project and have now found that Windows will not work well for my project, alot of development overhead to each server if and when I have to start expanding. Limit quotes to Debian 3.1,4.0/Ubuntu 6.06,6.10/CentOS 4.4 please.

Have a look at offer from Ahosting.biz:
AMD Athlon XP2100
512MB DDR Ram
Single 80GB IDEE HDD
10Mbps Port Speed
$59.00/monthly

Our salles contact information:
AIM : AHReseller & AHLive1
MSN : AHReseller@ahosting.biz & AHLive1@ahosting.biz
Yahoo : AHReseller & AHLive1

Back