• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Quick review!

Yellowmc

I love you!
NLC
Hello

I would appreciate it if anyone could post a quick review on the following: http://homingsupport.com/beta/index.php

Obviously, the test has not been added but that will be the main design, any suggestions would be much appreciated.

As far as I know, it works correctly in Firefox, IE and Opera.

Cheers!

I like it, looks very creative and professional.

Good job. Although I would recommend changing the plan boxes a little to be more attractive.

not bad, simple and straightforward. However the middle images do not seem to fit very well. I think if you made the artistic design in the colors a glossy style and not with the dotted effect it will make it look a lot cleaner and fit with the overall feel better

i really like it but i still prefer the current design. sorry:(
still, very good minimalistic approach to the design:D

Thanks for the suggestions guys, this design will not be used for Homing Network, it will be used for a new brand we are launching very soon.

It looks good! And it works great in Firefox 2! The only thing I can say right off is that the homepage looks a bit too busy - perhaps change something regarding the text (smaller, different font family maybe?) and it'll look even better! :)

Back