• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Purpose of this forum

Chris L.

The purpose of this sub-forum is to make sure that the best scripts posted on the FreeWebSpace.net forums are not lost. To achieve this we, the script creators, kindly request that you do not create support request threads in this sub-forum. Instead, please either create a support request in the Programming Help forum or in the thread that was created for that script.
Thanks,
The Script Creators

Last edited:
We know... Whats the Purpose of this post though? These types of threads shoult be left to the mods..

Someone has a little bit of sense and thinks of a warming thread like this ;) Stick it please.

That post was moved here though I replyed to why it was moved here
Seems a mod's moved it back now though :S
It did have a script in it.. It was about 3-4 posts down.
EDIT:Oh they re did it in to its own thread ;)

Last edited:
We know... Whats the Purpose of this post though? These types of threads shoult be left to the mods..

With all due respect and no offense intended, the Mods welcome threads like this because:

1. It saves us from having to write them
2. It comes from a "Member's" point of view and not a Mods

Our job is, if the admins and Mods think it is worth it, to stick it, like this one has.

Good post by the way thefreewebhost

With all due respect and no offense intended, the Mods welcome threads like this because:

1. It saves us from having to write them
2. It comes from a "Member's" point of view and not a Mods

Our job is, if the admins and Mods think it is worth it, to stick it, like this one has.

Good post by the way thefreewebhost
No offense taken :)
Sometimes I get grumpy, must be getting oldman2
I still think its best to leave these to the mods becuse:
People will take more notice if its a green or red person doing the rules..
"Most" of the time anyway :lol:
That was my reason for saying it should be left to the mods.
Anyway,
Sorry TFWH I didnt mean it the way it came out, Was abit grumpy at some other things going on at that time...

Last edited:
I was to hasty in my previous reply.

In the start window I get the button 'Try It' which I clicked. But it still ends after 10 minutes.

Back