• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Purchase Domain+webmail and separate Hosting

andre mateus

Hello,

First time poster here and I was wondering if it would be possible to have some assistance in my future decision which will be to purchase a domain and host it. There’s just so much offer that for someone like me, who is not an expert, is easy to get confused.

So far, from what I have been reading, I have realized that I should stay far away from EIG companies and that the domain and host should be separate as a good practice.

In short I would like to register a “.com” domain to create a small website for self-promotion.
I will need 2 to 3 emails for the domain, the possibility to upgrade if needed, the chance to migrate the service if necessary. Is the spam filter they use important?

Since I travel a lot I would need a registrar with a good webmail available that I could access from other computers other than mine.

I live in Portugal, but the website will be in English and oriented towards the international community. I’ll have to learn WordPress to build the site.

Could you please recommend options in Europe for the host? And a registrar for domain and email?
My budget is around 80€ maximum for the hosting and around 30€ for the domain and email.

Thanks

Hi thanks for the reply.
Does namecheap have a good email with it?

For the hosting, if you can, please recommend for both EU and also USA :)

Hello,

My advice is to choose a provide close to you (location).
Check when he started on the market.
Do a google search.
Support team is also important you can test response time by opening a ticket even if you're not a customer yet.

Greetings

Back