• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Pulse Detonation _WHR- Review

I think the font used on the logo/text on the header is not that good, you should make or get someone else to make a better looking logo.
The colours used on the site are good tho, altho the white bg on the turntables/logo doesn't look right some how, maybe change the bg colour to black and add a new logo :) .
If you need any help making a logo don't hesitate to contact, I may make you one.

PS, I am a webmaster of a radio stations website :)

I like it. Broadcasting works perfectly - I'm listening. :p

The white font looks a little skinny against the black though. Maybe use a little (larger and) bolder font? Would fit with the poster feeling that's already there.

Cool

Well Webhostingradio which im the COO of has a ton of bandwidth for its talk show. So we decided to stream music as well.

We are still workin on the design, and by the middle of the week should have lower streams available for dialup and what not.

We also are on a pretty solid network. Any more advice will be noted as we continue to update and develop this project.

Joe

Back