• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Proxii.com

themoose

Sup, Recoil here.
NLC
Hey,

Listen up.

I need a review on the design www.proxii.com - your opinions matter! Should I keep it like this, or change it to a more conventional proxy or google-type page?

What are your opinions on the logo?

Do you like the domain 'Proxii'?

What about ad placement? Are they placed well?

Thanks,

tm

It's OK. However, just remember, that our school doesn't allow downloads through proxies... and some sites are STILL blocked. :p

If its blocked its because of certain keywords on the site that the filtering system are recognising. Nothing I can do about that or your download problem :p

got a couple broken images under the links. other than that, it looks great. keep up the good work bro.

broken images like them i cant do anything about because their supposed to be sending me traffic :(

But thanks.

T.M. said:
broken images like them i cant do anything about because their supposed to be sending me traffic :(

But thanks.

check the sites to see if the image is on the other sites still, and if so, save the image and make the image source point to a save image on your server instead. that way you dont end up with broken images.

jstgermain said:
the link for topproxysites doesnt work at all. the site is all messed up.

haha.. well it was working when i signed up :p

I'll give them 48 hours to fix it.

iyeru42 said:
It's OK. However, just remember, that our school doesn't allow downloads through proxies... and some sites are STILL blocked. :p
Make sure you check these options:

• Remove Scripts
  • Rotate13
  • Base64
  • Strip Meta
  • Strip Title
  • Session Cookies

All others should be unchecked. This may help get past some of the filtering software.

Tree said:
Make sure you check these options:

• Remove Scripts
  • Rotate13
  • Base64
  • Strip Meta
  • Strip Title
  • Session Cookies

All others should be unchecked. This may help get past some of the filtering software.

None of that works, unfortunately. :S

I may make a modification to the script that stars out filtered words... I'd need one heck of a list though.

d site l;ooks gd but pls make d links sorted

and 1 small question where did u host this site even im lookin for a proxy host

all d links on d page is crumbled if they r of no use or just topsite link placethem right below d page. make d page look clean dont mess it up

and ya for ur info topsite dont generate traffic 2 ur site

lol even i was worried when i saw d meanin of web forgery

pls edit ur post T.M coz this could show up when some 1 queries for hideip and would give bad impression

Last edited:
Back