• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Prohosters.com

sannie

Does anyone know anything about this outfit? www.prohosters.com. I know of them because they are offering the Daniel Pearl video for download. I looked at their plans and they are not very clear - 999 Gb "transfer" for $999.99? :confused2

I have used them personally a while back ( 2yrs as I remember) - At that time they offered no control panel accounts - a single account with 100 IPs & unlimited domains paid for traffic usage. The support was excellent & their servers were very good ones.

I am impressed with the quality of the sites they host. Their servers are very fast. :D But they are expensive and their home page is kinda awkward to navigate.

<Edit:> Oops, they are mostly "Adult" hosts. :eek: Thanks for the link UK. I really only know of ONE site they host and it is NOT, I repeat NOT an adult site. :confused2

Last edited:
Back