• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Profitable free hosting service for sale!

tysontomko

Hi,

I'm looking to sell my hosting service (free0host.com). It currently has around 7400 users ( a bit over). These users are pretty active. I regularly delete users that are abusive/spam-like. If I hadn't it would have around 15k.
I tried running cpalead surveys on the registration page. I loved it for several reasons. During the time, it made a bit over $1 every day. But the best thing was that I received almost 0 spam during this time! So that was really great. Signups were slightly reduced and that is why I removed it.
The site makes money from affiliates, ads, and upgrades. Hostgator is our affiliate right now. I get $50 per sale. You can use other web hosting affiliates some that give over $100 / sale. It makes around $150 / month. If you use another affiliate you can easily turn that to $300 / month, but I personally like Host Gator.

I will take the best offer. It is running on a $69/mo server with tremendous amount of space left for it to grow. You can easily transfer it to a $15 vps and save more. There is great potential and the I'm selling it as I run many other services.
I will be accepting payments via Paypal. Tell me if I have left out any information that you would like to know.

BIN $1200
Pr 5

Can you post a few images showing the following;

Client List;
Income;
Disk and transfer usage per month;

Just some tiny extra info.

Google Page Rank: 5
Alexa Rank: 153428
DMOZ Directory Listing: No
Yahoo Directory Listing: Yes
Yahoo Backlinks: 153738
Altavista Backlinks: 159,000
AlltheWeb Backlinks: 47,700
Domain Age: 1 years, 307 days
Del.icio.us Listings: 9
Digg Listings: 1
Technorati Listings: 2

Could you add some screenshots from AWstats.
How many unique visitors you get and where they are from?

Back