• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Professional Answer Needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no why he can touch you so dont be worried (no one pays millions of dollars to get some assanated because of same email.)

If i was you i would:
1. Contact the hosting and tell them what the support guy said.
2. Then sue the ---- out of him!
3. Give me his email so i can spam him:p

Garfield+ said:
There's no why he can touch you so dont be worried (no one pays millions of dollars to get some assanated because of same email.)

If i was you i would:
This is why you have no friends...

Suing will do no good. For all I know, you spoofed the whole thing just to get attention. The OP will not publicly come forward with the host, so we cannot publicly provide any support.

Any attempt to sue will be dismissed by any lawyer who isn't just looking to make some money.

If possible, PM me with the URL to this host and I will see what I can do for you regarding an apology.

Garfield+ said:

If i was you i would:

:biggrin2: dont mind if i joining with the spamming ?

We could program a bot to do it :p

Tree said:
This is why you have no friends...

Suing will do no good. For all I know, you spoofed the whole thing just to get attention. The OP will not publicly come forward with the host, so we cannot publicly provide any support.

Any attempt to sue will be dismissed by any lawyer who isn't just looking to make some money.
I dont know why you think i dont have any freinds, seeing you dont know me at all. And i dont know why you bitching at me for saying he must sue him because you just said:
Tree said:
Yep. Sue him dry.
and why would i post on a forum to get attention? how much attention do you get on a forum post??

AND when i said "sue" i didn't mean the american way to sue anyone for anything to get cash. I meant that he should tell the police about the threat and then they can handle it from there, threatninging is a serious crime (at least in scandanavia) the school warned the students that all threats to other students will be reported to the police..
Monkey Paw said:
:biggrin2: dont mind if i joining with the spamming ?

We could program a bot to do it :p
Sure :p
I've allways wanted to know how to program a bot to spam:eek2:

Last edited:
I didn't think a host could actually act that unprofessional....I don't care if its a kid or not...I know 12 year olds that give better support responeses than that. He's a psycopath.

Tree said:
Chill, Mr. Garfield. Just having a bit of fun ;)

I could argue, but I don't feel like it.
Sorry, it's hard to tell when peopleing are "having a bit of fun" or insulting you, when you cant see them or hear the tune of they're voice..

Thats why you should use more smilies:p

This is a funny thread. It has gone pretty much from a proofless claim to a random thread about Tree's avatar :p.

As to the sueing...what is there to sue? You have to physical evidence AT ALL. You may have a copy of the email and if you do spend a lot of money to get a lawyer or something to talk with the hosting company (I assume you can get their address and phone number) then they can just deny everything (or even say they got hacked or something of that sort) and that'll be the end of it.

So there is no "real advice" to be given. You don't have a case until somebody actually tries to hurt you or kill you. I think this should just get locked now as he doesn't want to reveal the company so there is really no point to this thread.

Good day to all,

Tang

Tree said:
Just disable avatars if it annoys you. I like him the way he is.
yeah, I like the way it is. It like pops out:p

Isnt that the guy from anger mangement?:biggrin2:

Its very unprofessional way to respond to customer. If i would be at your place i may..
Call 911 and cry like hell on the feet of sheriff begging with the words "save me i dont wanna die ". Rest he will do or guide :wink2:
or
Make him public with screenshot of emails and proffessional support you recived.

I suggest you to disclose host details if you are not planing to sue or take any legal action against him. Everyone should know that from whom they should keep away.

locolijo said:
-tenth message-
from me to host

I see... Anyways... I just contacted IPB... and there was no problem with my license.. but not planning to host my site anymore in this f**** hosting account.. I got better offers..

Someone is ANGRY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back