• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Problems About FFRHosting.com Solved Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi to fellow ffrhosting peeps...this hosting has become a drag....im serious...there is no news updates or nothing people are just making asumptions...and that prat cricket that messed up the hosting is to blame....really funny i used to think it was the best hosting...the slogan free fast reliable...now im doubting so....

yeoman please be patient! this host will come bac kim sure about it! and i agree its Crickets fault! so it is NOT the hosts fault! so dont blame the host! and hostmaster other services don't give for free cuz they....FFR is very good and cool they give it (atleast were) giving it WITHOUT ANY KIND OF ADS!.

Again,please be patient and you will see!.

hey guys with subdomain account are u all with ffrhosting domain can access ur site? pker are u delete my account in xtremediablo?

lol great english...yeah elementz has deleted all are accounts(i think)..and he is no longer carrying on with the project its been handed to Heymrdj....this hosting been down for 2 weeks now...and no sign of it coming back....it seem that the people they bought the server from are being asses..apparently.i hope this hosting comes back or ill have to find and alternative solution to a similar hosting as FFR..which is going to be difficult

becks xtremediablo is no longer with FFRhosting so there will NOT be anymore xtremdiablo.com subdomains available.

Everyone's got questions

So Heymrdj when is the host gonna come back?
Sorry guys. But like I said I have no ETA on revival. Its when PkerHost finds the time. I know everyones against it but we are still 15/16 year olds. We do our best to provide good services

lol great english...yeah elementz has deleted all are accounts(i think)..and he is no longer carrying on with the project its been handed to Heymrdj....this hosting been down for 2 weeks now...and no sign of it coming back....it seem that the people they bought the server from are being asses..apparently.i hope this hosting comes back or ill have to find and alternative solution to a similar hosting as FFR..which is going to be difficult

Elementz ain't deleting nothin right now. Yes he has handed Most of the project to me. but he will still be checking the site, and guiding me :p

We wont host your Henti heres proof of him wanting a host to place his henti , It would be Aginst Tos

While the post no longer exisists and I'm not chraging you for wanting to do such a thing, I will remind EVERYONE that no hentai is allowed.

I ain't hater of it. I'm not a lover of it either. (Doujinshi :wink2: ) But I do believe that our site should be a site where twelve year olds can come for their hosting so I will not allow FFR or any of its clients to have such a thing. Sry guys :D

Well thats all. cya

heymrdj said:
I think he wants to quite this hosting and go to xtremediablo again. At least thats what I gathered from last nights chat. But good news. He decided to hand off to me. He will continue paying for servers. And I will controll FFR now. Temporarily at least. Hes always welcome back. I'll try to get more detils and maybe I can have us back up soon. In the case that I need help if you guys agree I would like Tarawa to be secondary admin and Rabara be Super Moderator. I can't guarantee I'll be anywhere near as good as elementz but I'll try :D

Gimmie a shout if ya need me. ;)

I need some help transfering the forums guys, add me to msn and aim to help me. Msn= Sexy_devil_cool@hotmail.com AIM= PkerMaster2005
To log into your old account, no accounts were deleted. Go to 209.172.35.206/cpanel and then log in with your account name and password!

PkerMaster said:
I need some help transfering the forums guys, add me to msn and aim to help me. Msn= Sexy_devil_cool@hotmail.com AIM= PkerMaster2005
To log into your old account, no accounts were deleted. Go to 209.172.35.206/cpanel and then log in with your account name and password!

Been there, done that. Won't take my login.

Http://ns1.figserver.com didnt work for me ether but the home page says this,

Statement
Dear Customer,

Due to a major hardware fault we lost complete control over our server yesterday.

Because of this the server was down for a number of hours, We have now replaced all hard drives on the server.

Unfortunately we have lost all data stored on the server including backups.

Because our billing information and login information for our customers is also stored on the server this has also been lost.

We understand this has caused you much Inconvenience. However because of this we are will offer all clients 3 months free if your wish to re-activate your account

then £7.99 per month

To re-activate your account please send your details to admin@ukinternetgroup.com

including your:

Domain name

Contact Name

Address

Telephone Number

Email Address

If you wish to leave UK Internet Group please cancel your paypal subscription and we will refund your last payment.

Kind Regards

Andrew

UK Internet Group

admin@ukinternetgroup.com

They replaced all harddrives! :shocked2: They Screwd us Good thing We left them! :tongue2:

Nah that bites their profits :D Who ever heard of backing up anyways :D Lets just see what happens :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back