• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Problems About FFRHosting.com Solved Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I get around to transfering forums. Once I transfer forums you can all apply for the hosting again. Sorry but there will be no special plans like last time because I had to make accounts late. But you can get the packages with the posts you have. So have fun guys. I will still visit!

Hey PkerHost. whats up with xtremediablo Leriss and uperr are reporting DNS lookup errors. You workin on that one too?

Well pelase let us at least transfer the stuff first. Don't just delete it. There's only like 3 accounts on diablo anyways!

why is that??

hmmmmmm
coz i'm post a 100th over nonsensical thing :biggrin2: :biggrin2: not post so many anymore ahem...

hostmaster1215 u don't know what you are saying, i bet that you even didn't had a host account so please don't tell if you don't know! this host is very good they are just having some problems these days but they are still here and still owning!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back