• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Problem with Joker.com

sHaWn

I registered my domain there on friday and haven't revceived an email saying it was registered yet, but I know it's registered because it isn't available anymore. OK when I go into Joker.com's service center I can change and modify everything EXCEPT the most important thing, the nameservers.

I have already emailed them with the problem this afternoon.(is their support good?)

Has anyone ever incounted this problem with Joker.com?

Thanks.

Whelp thats where DOSTER COMES IN!!!

I registered a domain with Dotster Yesterday and its areadly up and running.... Now I added name servers which will take up to 72 hours to update. Everything is good with Dotster.

I just change nameservers without problem.

In modify domain section, You must search your nameserver handle from whois/search handle window and click "use as ns1" etc.

try http://www.whois.corenic.net to see the result.

Joker will reply your email which may take upto 24 hrs.

Originally posted by Synergy
Whelp thats where DOSTER COMES IN!!!

I registered a domain with Dotster Yesterday and its areadly up and running.... Now I added name servers which will take up to 72 hours to update. Everything is good with Dotster.

Check the message... He was asking about joker.com... *not* Dotster!

Back