• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Private messages regarding VPS?

Somnus

Hello everyone,

I have sent quite a few private messages to people regarding my request for a VPS, and none have replied or even read them.

Is this normal?

Peter Skinner
Edmonton Tek

Abnormal,I think.If you were interested in,access their official site and contact the customer service.

I have sent quite a few private messages to people regarding my request for a VPS, and none have replied or even read them.

Is this normal?

I think you need to contact web host through Live Chat or Phone. This will also helps you to get the right information according to your requirements. Even you'll get some discount if you negotiate well. :)

Hello everyone,

Is this normal?

Peter Skinner
Edmonton Tek

I would say that's not normal, and I would hesitate to host with any provider that advertises, then doesn't respond to your inquiry. Seems pretty weird to me, especially if several days have passed with no response.

Don't worry Somnus, most don't return phone calls ether! Maybe too busy making money? We never have been able to figure that on out.

Don't worry Somnus, most don't return phone calls ether! Maybe too busy making money? We never have been able to figure that on out.

I ended up going with RubyRingTech for my VPS, and the communication level is just the opposite of what you describe.

Not only can I submit tickets that are answered very quickly, but I have WLM contact as well.

From a customer service aspect, Anthony has blown me away with the level of service that he provides. The VPS is really good as well. Top notch setup and any questions I have are answered very quickly, if not instantly via WLM.

I would say that's not normal, and I would hesitate to host with any provider that advertises, then doesn't respond to your inquiry. Seems pretty weird to me, especially if several days have passed with no response.
Uhuh, I know these types of hosts and I refuse to deal with them.
If they cant even answer me here after they have posted a ad here, they deserve nothing.

Re:

Uhuh, I know these types of hosts and I refuse to deal with them.
If they cant even answer me here after they have posted a ad here, they deserve nothing.

Relax :beer:, Finally OP has got the web host so you should congratulate him. Choosing web host sometimes look like choosing car. I Mean, in your mind you fix the car name, but then you still looking for some alternatives. :evilb:

Last edited:
Back