• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Private Label Reselling Start your Hosting Business NOW!

Choppy

Over the Past 2 Months we have had more than 50 emails asking us 'when are we going to offer more private label reselling packs'

We have Finally been approval to offer more bulk reseller packages on our new "Reseller Only" Servers...

What you get :

Bulk Reseller 1
800 megs space
13 gigs bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
Private Name Servers (2 Ip's)
Cpanel / WHM
Setup Is Free
$20.50 USD Per Month Only!

Bulk Reseller 2

1300 megs space
16 gigs bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
Private Name Servers (2 Ip's)
Cpanel / WHM
Setup Is Free
$30 USD Per Month Only!

Network uptime is 100% SLA
Support features :
24/7 Email support, Live Website Support, ICQ Support and new Support Forum.

Please visit www.surrenderonline.com/reseller.html for more information plus sign-up.

For Support email support@surrenderonline.com

If you need a 'Package to suit you' Please email sales@surrenderonline.com.

Note: Our Policy is to never overloaded servers with customers - This is more of a quality Private Label / Bulk reselling deal.

a Shared SSL cert will be installed soon on each server, this will be free for all resellers to use.

Thank you from the sales team at SurrenderOnline

Did you forget

Did you also notice that you get another 500 megs space with that deal :eek:)

Kind regards,

Well

Well if HDD space is nothing i would be offering 10 gigs per reseller account and over selling it to 10 resellers on a 40 gig hdd.

We do not want to over sell space or bandwidth and there are a small amount of resellers per server to keep load down but server speed up.

Space is important if you want to offer abit of old school quality and good service and since its not free we have to charge that little extra for it!

A custom plan might be a more affordable solution to everyone at the moment, since they are only starting out. :eek:)

sales@surrenderonline.com

Kind regards

hard drives cost very little... bandwidth is what gets you where it counts. that's what i was referring to.

hmm.

so what do you guys suggest?

The price of the deal should be bandwidth at cost price?

How about paying staff? Server Co Lo? and the price of Cpanel WHM per server!

I know what you mean about bandwidth but you have to consider all aspects in one... people most of the time just look at three things space - bandwidth - price.

If i could run the server from my basement and just me for support i would be charging way less for the deals :)

At the same time considering the price of other resellers our prices are very good.

Thank you in advance

Back