• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Prince Caspian

That one? It was announced long ago but I wasn't paying attention -_-

I'll probably catch it on DVD :p

I might, I work at the theatre so I get in free anyway.

As a sidenote - IRONMAN = AWESOME.

Go see it colin.

The first Narnia movie was on TV the other day. It was pretty poor. A little...cliche, and lame. I thought the chick was cute, you know, in the "I'm British, so looking average means attractive" kind of way.

The first Narnia movie was on TV the other day. It was pretty poor. A little...cliche, and lame. I thought the chick was cute, you know, in the "I'm British, so looking average means attractive" kind of way.

Oh...no you didn't :p

It's alright for kids, I agree that the first movie was rather lacking, but it looks like they might be able to bring a bit more of an epic feel to Prince Caspian..in any case it's still going to be a hit for the kids.

the story [of the first one] didn't seem as fluent as it should be, still I thought it was OK and entertaining, but don't get my wrong it was no LoTR.

Last edited:
Lion, Witch, Wardrobe and Prince Caspian are definitely weaker story-wise in the series than some of the other books. I'll probably see Prince Caspian when it comes out on DVD. But when they made Horse and his Boy or Voyage of the Dawn Treader, I'm totally seeing those in theaters, because those will be awesome (if done right).

oh yeah, going to wait till it comes out on DVD. Going to the movies to see Iron Man - Indy - and sex in the city (for the wife).

I would love to see Get Smart, and speed racer, but I don't think I can get the wife to bite on those.

The new Hellboy looks gorgeous because it was done by the director of Pans so for that reason we might get out to see it. ::Sigh:: so many good movies out at the moment

I will probably wait for the DVD to come out.

The last time I watched Chronicles of Narnia, I thought it was OK. Hopefully this doesn't disappoint me! ;)

I watched it yesterday and I liked it better than the first one! The theater was pretty empty but it was in the middle of the day on a school day.

So if you go see it, tell me what you think.

Back