• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Premium Reseller Hosting

aloycasmir

Get your hosting business started with Numbhost Solutions' Premium Reseller Accounts(Numbhost has been providing hosting regularly since December , 2009) .

These accounts are ready to kick-start your own hosting business with very little left for you to do .

All accounts are powered by cPanel/WHM w/ Fantastico and Softaculous and include the following by default:
1 Free Domain
Free $6.67 domain reseller*

Note: These resellers are also available at reduced costs without the billing system(we will provide you an alternate system of account management) .

Numb-PR-1:
Space: 15gb
Bandwidth: 150gb
Domains hosted: 50
1 free .net domain
Free Blesta Billing System
Shell access: upon request

Price: $15

Numb-PR-2:
Space: 30gb
Bandwidth: 300gb
Domains: No Limits
Free ClientExec billing system
1 free .com domain

Price: $25

Numb-PR-3:
Space: 100gb
Bandwidth: 1000gb
Domains: No Limits
Video Sites: allowed
WHMCS Billing System: included
1 free .com domain

Price: $40

Payments are accepted via Paypal , Liberty Reserve and Alertpay . All major credit/debit cards are also accepted .

Thank you for your time.
Best Regards,
Aloy

Last edited:
Just an update , I'm giving a flat 50% discount on all the three above reseller plans for the first month celebrating a World Cup victory .
Those who sign up , should pm me after sign up and before payment to let me modify your invoices .
If you couldn't do that , don't worry , I'll adjust the next invoice so you will derive this benefit for sure .
And these reseller plans are Not Oversold so you really do get what you pay for .

All accounts get a Free billing system for the first month and the regular billing system mentioned above thereafter .
Note: The basic reseller is also available for $1 for every 3gb of space and 30gb of bandwidth without all the add-ons of premium reseller . The quality though may differ from premium reseller .

Best Regards,
Aloy

Ps: I have to post separately because I couldn't edit the first post . Moderators may choose to merge the two posts .

Last edited:
Back