• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

powerchaos.info status checker

The Crasher

hi all
can some1 revieuw my website and says what need to be added ??

http://powerchaos.info

it is a status checker for private games and i am out of idea's of what i could add

the site get used to show mysql/autopatch/gameserver status and it checks it every pagevieuw

i got a few things added like comments that can be added

so now i was wondering what others like of it or what they like to have changed

Greetings From PowerChaos

It looks interesting but doesn't seem to monitor anything other than game servers. What you could do is have it monitor all your servers.

Thank you
i can indeed use it to monitor my own servers , but that has no public use at this moment ( i keep that private as no1 need to know my server ip's and open ports that i am monitoring )

at this moment is it just to monitor private games , as they mostly got a problem with online/offline and users like to know if it is working at current time

as there does not exist a script like i made yet so i like to keep it this way

on the other side , it would be nice to get a few suggestions that i could add or so

it is realy the point of this script to monitor a few custom ports for game servers

the script itself is not realy a monitor script , it just checks the status of the ports on refresh (so it does not track when it goes down or when it is online or how long it is online)

Thank you for your comment

Thank you sander
its nice that you admit that yo created that site for me with the template you created :p

Greetings fom PowerChaos

now i know why i changed that template
probaly you are mistaken it with a other template ^^

anyway

for the users who are still intresting , i updated the script so now users can show a code on there website

Show a code? Why would people want to show a code?
Or do you mean that they can add a code to their website so they can show an image with the uptime or something?

exactly
so you can add the status (online/offline) to there site and update last chekcing status on the homepage
on that way they can always see the status from a external source unlike the local source they use now

Then you know what you could do as next task
Create me a good template , i fix the scripts inside it as that is a differend story ^^

Then you know what you could do as next task
Create me a good template , i fix the scripts inside it as that is a differend story ^^

Maybe in 6 weeks time or something. I am still working on that webshop which will be finished in about 2 to 4 days.
After that I will continue on building that post2host, that will take about 4 or 5 weeks. After that... ask again ;)

ok , i will put it on your daily tasklist so you can not forget ^^ (or shal i spam a bit to the inbox like usual :D )

Back