• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post2Host v1.0.2

DanQ

Looking to automate your Post2Host business? Then look no further than WHMCSModule, our post to host addon module for WHMCS allows you to provide hosting in return for the client posting on a forum.

What can Post2Host do?
  • Automate the counting of forum posts each month
  • Suspending accounts that don't make the required number of posts
  • Allows you to set the number of posts required on a per product or per client basis
  • Allows you to specify the forums in which posts count
  • vBulletin, IPB, SMF, phpBB and MyBB Forums Supported, Others Planned...

Order Now - Starting from $4.95/month

Looks interesting! Just what I was actually looking for, however, I can get WHMCS from my host for $5/month, give me some reasons why I should double my monthly costs, hopefully by answering some of the below :)

So does this thing actually check their forum login, or just ask them for their username?
Ability to set it so only certain usergroups can buy a certain package?
Limit users to a certain number of items?
Supports IPB v3.2? or any chance of this coming about in the next few months (It's in beta now)?

So does this thing actually check their forum login, or just ask them for their username?

It connects to the forum and checks the details given are correct before allowing them to order.

Ability to set it so only certain usergroups can buy a certain package?

This isn't something that's been asked for before but if enough users ask for it I could look at adding it

Limit users to a certain number of items?
Not too sure about this but it will only allow users to signup to products that are setup as Post2Host products, if this isn't what you meant just let me know.

Supports IPB v3.2? or any chance of this coming about in the next few months (It's in beta now)?
We are currently supporting IPB 3.x so aslong as IPB don't change the database much then it should already work out of the box.

A couple of other features that we have recently coded are; localisation, meaning the error messages are fully editable and one-time posting, allowing you require a user to make only an initial amount of posts for an account rather than each month, quarter, year ect.

It connects to the forum and checks the details given are correct before allowing them to order.
So it asks the user for both username & password, and checks both those values in the database to check they are who they say they are?

This isn't something that's been asked for before but if enough users ask for it I could look at adding it
Hmm, okay, would have thought that would have been a required feature, allow "VIP's" to sign up for more space/bandwidth, etc.

Not too sure about this but it will only allow users to signup to products that are setup as Post2Host products, if this isn't what you meant just let me know.
No. Limit a single forum user, to only sign up & order x amount of packages.

We are currently supporting IPB 3.x so aslong as IPB don't change the database much then it should already work out of the box.
Any way you could test this? The beta is downloadable if you have an active license.

Is it possible to see a demo of the WHMCS order process? Do you have screenshots of the sections in the admin panel and user view, etc?

So it asks the user for both username & password, and checks both those values in the database to check they are who they say they are?
Yes exactly like that. Once the user has authenticated the password is not stored within WHMCS at all.

Hmm, okay, would have thought that would have been a required feature, allow "VIP's" to sign up for more space/bandwidth, etc.
The module doesn't discriminate against users, as long as they have the required posts.

No. Limit a single forum user, to only sign up & order x amount of packages.
As it stands a user can only have a single Post2Host account.

Any way you could test this? The beta is downloadable if you have an active license.
Sorry I don't have access to database dump to test upon.

Is it possible to see a demo of the WHMCS order process? Do you have screenshots of the sections in the admin panel and user view, etc?

I have uploaded some screenshots to http://www.whmcsmodule.com/screenshots/

Last edited:
Back