• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your reputations

LeX

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
NLC
I was fooling around with the new forum cp, hating the new version vb all the way (took me a while to actually locate the ----ing control panel, it's now called sissy---- settings, WTF?), and noticed for the first time that I have received [relatively] new reps and comments even though I've disabled my rep for years. Apparently, you can still get rep'd even if it's disabled.

Anyway, one of them says: "Remember this?", given to me on October 13th, 2010 21:21, and links to this post:
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/...althy-this-Doctor-says...&p=449244#post449244
I must admit, I'm afraid I don't remember that. At all. Sorry.

So, any interesting reps you guys got? Let's see 'em!

Yup, just got tagged for - rep from someone for a post some yr+ ago. I have an idea who it is, but whatever, if someone is going to be childish and actually dig through a year of posts to -rep someone, they have some problems.

Too bad these people cannot have the sack to actually leave their name when repping.

Yup, just got tagged for - rep from someone for a post some yr+ ago. I have an idea who it is, but whatever, if someone is going to be childish and actually dig through a year of posts to -rep someone, they have some problems.

Too bad these people cannot have the sack to actually leave their name when repping.
Is the guy in your avatar going Super Saiyan?

who is sain cai?

The guy that just got a swift strike in the nuts!

Yep don't like the new version either Lex, lot of piddling around to get to basic things, and maybejust me but I found rep (eventually) and it seems to have gone down or the titles changed even though I just had +ve since I got back...

Wish there could be a sticky on this somewhere - I don't see it in the rules or FAQs? Where is the reporting button or does that also make its appearance only after x posts (such as the Avatar option) and is there a button where we can give a thumbs up to people who have helped us. I've been helped by at least three people so far, maybe four.

Aha, I've just found the "Report" buttons. But not everyone has "Reputation" buttons. How does this work?
:confused4

Last edited:
Wish there could be a sticky on this somewhere - I don't see it in the rules or FAQs? Where is the reporting button or does that also make its appearance only after x posts (such as the Avatar option) and is there a button where we can give a thumbs up to people who have helped us. I've been helped by at least three people so far, maybe four.

Aha, I've just found the "Report" buttons. But not everyone has "Reputation" buttons. How does this work?
:confused4

The rep option doesn't appear until you've been here longer than you have. When it comes, it will be next to the report button.

The rep option doesn't appear until you've been here longer than you have. When it comes, it will be next to the report button.
No here's the thing. At the time when I wrote my previous comment, when I was still a newbie, I had both buttons, but I could only see the report button of the members. But since I reached the 50 post mark I can now see both buttons on everyone else's Profile. I guess that does make sense.

Back