• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post Your PC (or Mac) Specifications!

Does it count Jason to admit I've used BootCamp on my iMac to run Windows Vista (I know it's 32bit and only uses like 3gb ram, not sure how it's setup, my cousin did it for me)

And, i live because I know it's lightening quick and soon to be upgraded to the quickest OS, ever.. Snow Leopard <3
I dislike the OS on them at, Idk what the difference is between that and the new one. It's STILL over-priced IMHO!

Edit: Okay, we'll let it count :D

My MacBook cost me around £700-£800, and my iMac cost £2600 ish, Next on my list? Some more apple gear :D

btw, PC stands for Personal Computer. it does NOT mean it is a Windows machine or a Mac machine. so, the title should be changed to what is your windows PC specs, or your Mac PC specs?

Pentium II 233, 64Mb RAM, 6Gb HD,
Multibooting to WinDoze 98, DOS,
and DamnSmallLinux.
10base2 Ethernet (BNC Co-ax),
Sound Blaster 64 ISA,
1 FDD, 1 CD, PS2 optical tracball,
and a US-robotics modem.

Toshiba laptop;

Intel Core 2 Duo P8400
4gb memory
320gb HDD
Win Vista 64-bit

My desktop (which I don't use anymore) is a AMD Athlon 34 3800 w/2gb RAM and 2x120gb HDD.

Laptop I just bought, I just keep it plugged into my 22" LCD and a sep keyboard and mouse...kinda retarded that I bought a laptop to do that, but well, it happens.

Toshiba laptop;

Intel Core 2 Duo P8400
4gb memory
320gb HDD
Win Vista 64-bit

Wow... If I upgrade my Netbook to 2 GB RAM, and if I knew what your processor speed was, I could almost say that my netbook is half what your Laptop is.

Toshiba Netbook (NB205)

Intel Atom (Dual Core) 1.66 GHz (Chipset is Intel 945GME)
1 GB Memory (Upgradable to 2 GB)
160 GB Harddrive
Windows XP Home Edition

It can run Flash CS3 fairly well actually. The battery lasts at about 7 hours max (advertised life is about 9 hours.)

Wow... If I upgrade my Netbook to 2 GB RAM, and if I knew what your processor speed was, I could almost say that my netbook is half what your Laptop is.

Toshiba Netbook (NB205)

Intel Atom (Dual Core) 1.66 GHz (Chipset is Intel 945GME)
1 GB Memory (Upgradable to 2 GB)
160 GB Harddrive
Windows XP Home Edition

It can run Flash CS3 fairly well actually. The battery lasts at about 7 hours max (advertised life is about 9 hours.)

2.27GHz.

My batt is approx. 4.5hrs w/a 14" LCD. Its only a few months old, replaced my desktop and a netbook (which I should sell).

specs.png

sorry about the spanish UI

My laptop:
Compaq
CPU:AMD Athlon Dual-Core QL-62 2.00GHz
Memory:now it is 2Gb.
160G 5400X harddisk
ATI Random 3200 videocard
(ready for a new one now.:()

p.s
It is really hot runnning on a AMD cpu.What about yours?

Back