• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your desktop

Double post, oh well...

screenshot20101013at165.jpg

Duh, cause I know that, I do use the OS from time to time. The last image is prob the first one in ages that hasn't been the same [only then, 1 app isn't open, the others changed].

I never change the apps I use, it's very rare you'll see a different Dock arrangement from me

@dmmcintyre3:
what programs are in your dock. i know finder, chrome, adium, mail, firefox, text wrangler, vlc, settings, iphoto, and quicktime. that are the others and what do they do?

Spotify, pages, numbers, keynote, parallels, aperture, cyberduck, keychain?, and I recognise 3 others, but can't figure out the name.

It's VMWare fusion not parallels.
Finder, Google Chrome, Adium, Mail, Spotify, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Sequel Pro, iTerm, NX Client, VMWare Fusion, Firefox, SSHFS GUI, TextWrangler, Aperture, VLC, MPlayer, System Prefrences, Preview, Cyberduck, SSHTunnel, Quicktime, (Mac) Server Admin and Keychain.

It's VMWare fusion not parallels.
Finder, Google Chrome, Adium, Mail, Spotify, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Sequel Pro, iTerm, NX Client, VMWare Fusion, Firefox, SSHFS GUI, TextWrangler, Aperture, VLC, MPlayer, System Prefrences, Preview, Cyberduck, SSHTunnel, Quicktime, (Mac) Server Admin and Keychain.

thanks for the info. continue discussion here so that we dont get to off topic. :)

Back