• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your desktop

tint2 isn't just a systray though, it's also a battery monitor, clock, workspace/application keeper, etc.

I just wanted just a systray.

I loves my current desktop, changed it today as got bored of the branding backgrounds, so time to go global!

screenyc.jpg

http://imgur.com/dItO1.jpg

@DarkBlood, I noticed in a previous screenshot that your laptop was right beside you. Do you do that often, and if so do you use the keyboard and mouse on the laptop to control it? I used to, then found InputDirector. It does everything but the ability to transfer program screens over (obviously). Pretty awesome if your looking for something like that.

Ha, VLC, Steam, DiskAid, Paint.NET+Photoshop? iTunes >.> MS PC Advisor. What a joke.

And ew, Teamspeak, Ventrilo pls.

Ha, VLC, Steam, DiskAid, Paint.NET+Photoshop? iTunes >.> MS PC Advisor. What a joke.

And ew, Teamspeak, Ventrilo pls.

who me? i dont own team speak. lol... teamspeak = die.

i use Ventrillo like a telephone rather than for gaming. Family vent, ftw.
other than that not really, my headset just broke. And teamview is a remote desktop support system fyi. other than that, nothing else was said that may have been towards me, just guessing.

Back