• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your desktop

A new month, a new little test for my MacBook, now only around 16 days old, I've set the background to cycle through photos of the theme park I'll be right next to for a whole week from 8th - 15th Aug :D

picture1qjc.jpg

Anyone in the UK will know it's the infamous Pepsi Max: Big One, for those outside the UK, it's the UK's tallest roller coaster, and in 1994 held the world record for the Tallest & Fastest. The park it's in is called Pleasure Beach Resort, and the location? Blackpool, Lancashire, UK.

Then tell me how to keep the desktop transparent without the icons being transparent.

i like it more how windows does it. the icons look normal, but, the window frames have a bit of transparency.

vista-screen-1.jpg

see how the icons are normal, but, the taskbar has transparency on certain parts. just looks better to me.

but, that is just my opinion man. if you like it, doesnt matter what i think. :)

Back