• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your ctrl+v

session_name ('uID');
session_start();
$_SESSION['user'] = $row[0];
$_SESSION['pass'] = $row[1];
$_SESSION['agent'] = md5($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']);

$url = 'http://' . $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] . dirname($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']);

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Doesn't that suck? I open up threads by the 10's in different tabs [as I go through every single post on this forum, yes every one] and reply to them quick and fierce. Thankfully, the wonderful mod ability disabled my 30 second wait, so I can spam you all like you have no idea ;)

Business 100 - Tuesday- 4:00 - 6:20
CIS 192 - Thursday - 6:15-8:55
Friday -11:30 - 12:50
CIS 230 - Monday - 8:30 - 12:10
CIS 325 - Tuesday - 11:30-2:20

I was telling a friend about my stuff about linux, so eh.

Clipboard said:
That's at least better than GIMP or Paint.Net. As GIMP/Paint.Net doesn't have blending options panel when you right-click a layer. Although my current avatar could have been made in GIMP, I chose Paint.Net as my Wireless connection on my laptop is wacky, and I like its interface better. (GIMPShop doesn't fill that role, as you can close the parent window without GIMP Closing, how bad is that?!)

It's 30 years since the original Star Wars film, and rumour has it George Lucas will announce a brand new film in the series »

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone participating too, this is a really great thread :)

cook it, wet it, dry it in the sun song

(trying to find the name of a song in a bunch of search engines)

Windows Media Player cannot access the file. The file might be in use, you might not have access to the computer where the file is stored, or your proxy settings might not be correct.

Back