• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post to Host mixed with a game.

Zombie

You're not safe.
NLC
NLC
So I've had this insane idea.

I've been working on a game, and its at the point for guinea pigs. They could play a game and report bugs as well as suggest to help make the game better as the game would actually be separate from the host.

And through all my crazy plans and plots I think both shall be a success.
People may not wanna pay for hosting but they'd do offers for a game as well as parents money plus their own.

As I have this thought to constantly have 5 - 15% discount coupons constantly available (from just the forum and game) and as they achieve and progress through the game they earn 5 - 60% discount to their orders or maybe the occasional bonus or something.

Of course the P2H members wouldn't be required to play, they could just be on the forums or maybe occasionally help off the game as it will have a spot on the forum entirely as the game will be owned on the forum but the game itself wouldn't be connected to the host.

Insanity I believe but maybe?

Oh and the stupid editor thing jammed on italic, enjoy :wave:

Hi,

Good idea. We've just implemented coupon code option. Each coupon code can be redeemed for certain amount of points and each point is worth one post . So I think it suits us a lot.

I believe that he will be back, real soon.
Unless it is a permanent ban. He did not get banned for permanently, aren't he?

No, he was only temp-banned. I'm pretty sure that his ban expires in about 2 weeks.

Good idea. We've just implemented coupon code option. Each coupon code can be redeemed for certain amount of points and each point is worth one post. So I think it suits us a lot.

What does that have anything to do with this thread?

Back