• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Possible Reputation Bug?

anhedonia

I'm on a boat
NLC
Hi guys,

Not sure if this is just me or not, but I've been having difficulties handing out reputation. I keep getting the "You must spread reputation around more before you can give *name* reputation" message, however I'm also getting it for users I haven't rep'ped before/for a very long time.

Has anyone else noticed this?

It's not a huge deal, but I've just been trying to use the feature more (usually for positive rep), but mostly haven't been able to.

I have not noticed this since I starting +repping more random people rather than just ppl I know.
Until I started just handing out +rep to newbies I was having issues also.

Settings could prob be relaxed a little tho...

Well, I've had another message to say that someone else is seeing the same problem. I'll try handing out some more rep as I read through things today, and see how we go :).

I've changed the settings slightly. We've had some annoying reputation abuse in the past, so I don't want to change it too much.

Back