• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

popuptaffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
wwalsh,

Your anonymous threats are noted.

And, again, if it makes you feel better to anonymously belittle, threaten, and insult me and SI than I'm glad to be able to help and wish you well.

:)

Again, for the 3rd time, if anyone has advertising issues or issues dealing with the topic of this thread I'm available to answer them.

Last edited:
If you haven't already please take a moment to read the clarification of the rules . Thanks.

To those of you who posted in this thread here are some important quotes from the rules:

Only post your own experiences and not here say.

Personal attacks are not allowed. This includes harassments, flames, trolling and other forms of annoying behaviour.

When you submit a complaint you can't be anonymous, you must post your website url and your real name.

If you have a problem with any of these rules, please let me know by contacting me privately.

Ahem, back to the topic:

I have been with SI ( popuptraffic & SearchTraffic ) for many months now and I have ALWAYS been payed on time. They are the best ad company I have ever had the pleasure to deal with.

<<< mod edit >>> reply to wwalsh's abusive post removed. /Peo

evilhaze...I'm glad you're pleased. We have some cool things coming soon both on and offline.

Last edited:
Hi,

Cannot Cooment Much On This Topic But Just Wanna say That Standard Internet Co. Are Quite Requtable To Pay Up on Time Like Any Other Good Ad Company Till Time You Follow Their Terms And Conditions.

Regards
Mastermind

http://www.bollyblues.com
htp://www.echartbusters.com We Rank Globaly On Your Visitors

Si, I've gotten several good checks from S.I. and I expect another one in November. :)

In this case it means that you'll earn $3 for every 1000 popups whose HTML code (this excludes images) loads fully before being closed.

hmm

In my experience from with them SI is very strict on their rules (as everyone who has been in charge of an affiliate program will admit, IS how you should do it.) Sometimes, however, they over do this. I don't know if it is to save money, or what, but it seems from time to time they misuse their power.

Just my opinion, take it for what its worth.

Jacob

Greetings,

nerocities: To some webmasters, his expense of 15 bucks for the domain is easily justified by the hundreds or thousands they think they've lost at the hands of SI.

Farewell,

Thats pretty pathetic wwaslh2 (good one re-regestering after you were banend last month btw). You whine about "secret clauses" in the TOS of SI programs. If you had READ the TOS before using the programs and didn't agree with the terms, you shoulnd't have used the program.

>>This site will remain up, until StandardInternet.com changes it's policies to recognize the legitimate rights of webmasters sending them profit making traffic to have certain very basic rights.<< Webmasters have no inherently "legitimate rights" when entering into a contract with a private company. Their "rights" are defined by the contract/Terms of Service. When you voluntarily sign up for a program, you are agreeing to the terms of that program. Nobody is FORCING you to join. Take some responsibility.

Not too smart regestering StandardInternet.info. Maybe SIComplains.info, but using their very own trademark AS the domain name? Not very credible Mr. Walsh. That's against ICANN policy the last time I checked.

>>StandardInternet.info is meant to be a location where webmasters ... can *post* their complaints about this company (emphasis added)<< >>Specific Complaints will not be made publicly available, but will be stored. << So which is it? Public or private? If private, whats the point of people sending in .. ahem.. "complaints" in the first place?

I've earned many G's with SI during the past 18 months, and I don't take a liking to folks like you who do nothing but bash a reputalbe company on the baisis of here say!

Originally posted by Matt
Greetings,

nerocities: To some webmasters, his expense of 15 bucks for the domain is easily justified by the hundreds or thousands they think they've lost at the hands of SI.

Farewell,

More like $25 for the domain name (2 year minimum), but the way I look at it, my last check from Standard Internet paid for it :)

1) I never said "secret clauses"

2) Registration of a domain name does not constitute trademark infringement, not even under ICANN's supralegal policies. Bad faith is required in order to get a ruling against a domain holder, and the UDRP already has both court and UDRP case precedent that use of a trademark in a consumer complaint type site is NOT a violation of the law or the UDRP.

Get your facts straight.

Greetings,

It appears wwalsh has been banned from the forums. (Edited: It would appear he's still active)

PWR_Paul_Banker: The foundation for wwalsh's passionate outrage towards Standard Internet, Corp., is not based on heresay nor rumour, but on numerous first hand accounts from webmasters and their dealings with Standard Internet, Corp.

Due to reviews of Standard Internet, Corp., by sources such as Adbility.com and their cold response, lack of hard evidence and a real viciousness in resolving situations, webmasters can only be lead to believe that they act in bad faith. When an entity takes such large amounts of money from you, which would bankrupt all but the most resilient of persons, you tend to lean towards having a negative perspective of that entity.

Certainly, in my discussions with Robert(various threads, and most recently "To: Robert of SI"), it would appear SI would rather line their pockets then consider they've made a mistake and refund revenues lost. Throughout all of this, all information that is available leads me to suspect SI does not act in good faith, nor in accordance with industry standard and certainly lacks a professionalism which, if I had known about from the beginning, would have caused me to avoid them altogether.

My greatest sadness is that I did not heed this review: http://www.adbility.com/showfull.asp?ID=NVXQTXQVGDUBVDD . Actually, look at this review now. I didn't notice until now, but it's been updated and I'm sure you'll be interested in what the update contains.

Farewell,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back